• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tokyo Game Show 2009

Dascu

Tenkai Star said:
Any secret PS3 games to be unannounced?

Konami

-5 additional games
--Suikoden 6
--Silent Hill 8 (or whatever)
--Shadow Of Destiny 2
--New Contra
--New Gradius

Please?

I was thinking about a Suikoden MMO the other day, not that I really want it, but if there is one world big enough to have one, its Suikoden.
New 2D Castlevania by Igarashi seems likely. The only question is what platform it'll appear on: DS like the previous 3? PSP? WiiWare(/PSN/XBLA) like Gradius and Contra Rebirth?

Dascu said:
New 2D Castlevania by Igarashi seems likely. The only question is what platform it'll appear on: DS like the previous 3? PSP? WiiWare(/PSN/XBLA) like Gradius and Contra Rebirth?
Mmm that would be nice. I would prefer PSN or/and DS.

Veidt

Blasphemer who refuses to accept bagged milk as his personal savior
Not really interested in TGS. I have no idea why.

cvxfreak said:
So, who in J-GAF is going? :)
I was going to go on Thursday and Friday but can't get the day off work.
Saturday or Sunday it is!!
To be honest, when I go, I usually don't play that many games. Lines are too long and I prefer just wandering around checking out the sights.

Last time I went I got shit load of the official programs and sent them to friends back home. If I get a few extras this time I can send them off to folks here if anyone is interested.

Jostifer

If a new Silent Hill gets announced from the original team then please name it Silent Hill 5 and pretend everything is all right.

Sadako Yamamura said:
I was going to go on Thursday and Friday but can't get the day off work.
Saturday or Sunday it is!!
To be honest, when I go, I usually don't play that many games. Lines are too long and I prefer just wandering around checking out the sights.

bbkonami.jpg

Hydrargyrus

Nier looks really ugly. The art design it's terrible.

And there are two Nier more (Nier Gestalt and Replicant) on the way...

Xelinis

jiggle said:
Konami
-Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker (PSP) - Playable
-Winning Eleven 2010 (PS3/Wii/360) - Playable
-Winning Eleven Play Maker 2010 (Wii) - Playable
-5 additional games

Suikoden VI???

I know, I'm setting myself up for disappointment again. A part of me still has hope...

Zanmato

Banned
Astery said:
This is a PSP title as it is under SCEJ's PSP title line up in their site.
I don't expect much. Sony Japan as a whole is pretty useless, save for Polyphony Digital.

Neir's graphics don't look bad. But that dude looks wierd and that chick XP.

John Harker

Definitely doesn't make things up as he goes along.
Witchfinder General said:
Good to see a woman properly attired and wearing sensible armour in a game for once.

335px-Drace_Full.jpg

Judge Drace, now she know's whats up!
too bad she also dies incredibly quickly - go figure. Little good her armor and nobility does her in a game

Sad that's the only game I can think of where a woman is properly fit for battle. And though her standing is important, she's a very minor character :lol

Ricker

FFXIV rumoured to be a surprise(? I was pretty sure it was coming)announcement for 360 as well at the Tokyo game show...

http://www.gamezine.co.uk/news/formats/xbox360/microsoft-debut-new-games-and-announcements-at-tgs-$1324439.htm

John Harker said:
335px-Drace_Full.jpg

too bad she also dies incredibly quickly - go figure. Little good her armor and nobility does her in a game

Sad that's the only game I can think of where a woman is properly fit for battle. And though her standing is important, she's a very minor character :lol
223060-chris01_large.jpg

Chris from Suikoden 3.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
Jinfash said:
What are the changes?
So far they announced it as a direct port of the US version for Japan, as in having the English voices with all the tweaks and new content they made during localization like the Arcade mode.

onken

So nearly made it this year but fate stood in the way. Oh well there's always next year.

Shapingo said:
Atlus will probably show Persona PS3

I know this is just irrational wishful thinking, but I'll join in anyway.

jett

D-Member
Witchfinder General said:
Figured I'd post the new pics:

http://game.watch.impress.co.jp/img/gmw/docs/314/585/nier03.jpg[IMG]
[IMG]http://game.watch.impress.co.jp/img/gmw/docs/314/585/nier04.jpg[IMG]
[IMG]http://game.watch.impress.co.jp/img/gmw/docs/314/585/nier06.jpg[IMG]
[IMG]http://game.watch.impress.co.jp/img/gmw/docs/314/585/nier05.jpg[IMG]

Good to see a woman properly attired and wearing sensible armour in a game for once.[/QUOTE]

Japanese character designers need an enema.

Tenkai Star said:
Any secret PS3 games to be unannounced?

Konami

-5 additional games
--Suikoden 6
--Silent Hill 8 (or whatever)
--Shadow Of Destiny 2

--New Contra
--New Gradius

Please?

I was thinking about a Suikoden MMO the other day, not that I really want it, but if there is one world big enough to have one, its Suikoden.

:D

Kaako

Felium Defensor
All they need to do is show some more gameplay footage of TRICO and TGS will have delivered for me. I can't freaking wait to see more of the Griffon.

Nolan.

John Harker said:
335px-Drace_Full.jpg

Exactly, even though she seemed all equipped she wasn't properly equipped at all. All women need are bra and panties. Which makes me wonder..what is Itagaki up to wonder what big decisions he's having to make with his new game, like double F's or G's.

LQX

Thread kind of early no? Show is more than two weeks away and its going to have like 20 pages before the actual start.

Top Bottom