• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami on right now!? Is this an April Fool's troll?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ezekial45

Banned
OH MY GOD! Outlaw Star was the shit. I loved that show. I wished they did more episodes. The universe they created had such potential for great things.

BoSox06DH

I'm afraid to go to sleep now knowing that they could show something like Reboot or Yu Yu at some point. Probably the best April Fool day considering we're not even two hours into it.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
ahahaha, "pick up the DVDs wherever you can find them!".

That might be hard in the near future considering that Bandai is dead.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
r41Rm.png

wGoye.gif

Cagey

Banned
I remember watching DBZ on Toonami....NEVER FUCKING AGAIN!!!! It was such a cock teasing experience.

I discovered DBZ about 8 episodes before the fight with Captain Ginyu, i.e. when Cartoon Network's license had run out.

Then it reverted to the very beginning with Raditz. I had no idea it was the "beginning" at first. I was so confused at the timeline.

I watched the series loop to Ginyu and revert back like three times in full.

When they finally got the Frieza series in full and starting airing the episodes, my neighborhood pals and I had a huge party.

Ultratech

Never watched Outlaw Star...

Is it awesome?

Fairly good, IMO.

Only bad thing was that they didn't air a particular episode in the US (since it was a hot springs episode, so everyone's about half-naked throughout). That wouldn't be so bad except it also contains a major plot point that makes no sense if you missed it going into the last episodes (the uber caster bullets).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom