• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami on right now!? Is this an April Fool's troll?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Mass effect 3? lol so this is new tom content? I thought it was just repeat stuff from the past

Steve Blum does a lot of stuff and from this video it sounds like he loves Toonami, so he was probably excited when AS contacted him about this. I mean it's a few lines, I'm sure he finished them all in like an afternoon.

Ozone

Okay, that Mass Effect 3 review was great.

This, plus all the "Next Saturday" shit proves Cartoon Network are the ultimate trolls.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Tom > Game Journalists

I don't think I could handle it if they showed the Peter Cullen Gundam Wing promo.

Moaradin

Wow, a Mass Effect 3 review. They're really committed to this ruse.

This is the first time I turned on my TV in years. Makes it all the more sad =(

Ironically, the guy who voices Tom(Steve Blum) voices major characters in all the ME games.

overall, actually good review. Great game, weak ending.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Someone better be recording all this in HD. All of it. And they better put it on YouTube. And Warner better not take it down.

EYEL1NER

Any bets on what Wing ep it will be?
I recently bought all of G and Wing but can't think of what episode in Wing would be 'the best.'

This night is so amazing. I don't even like Tenchi or YuYu Hakusho but I don't give a fuck. Tom, game reviews, shows from my youth... I'm so elated.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
This New Year's I made out with a really hot chick.

And this Saturday night is so much better than that one. What in the flying fuck.

And an ME3 review? What does this mean guys? Like, I don't even fucking know.

LordCanti

Their commercials clearly aren't targeting older people that are feeling nostalgic for this. They're targeting children.

Are we man children?

DarkKyo

So happy there are so many 90's kids here who grew up watching super old Toonami after school. Those were good times!

Izick

I wonder what's going to be on after Tenchi. Any guesses?

I hope some Cowboy Bebop goodness.

I can say that even though this probably isn't real, maybe CN will see the fan reaction and all the love that people have for TOONAMI and TOM.

SoilBreak

Banned
Someone pinch me!

Ht9dC.gif

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
I wonder what's going to be on after Tenchi. Any guesses?

Guesses:

Yuyu Hakasho
Sailor Moon
Rurouni Kenshin
Outlaw Star
Megas XLR
Samurai Jack
IGPX
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Big O

I hope some Cowboy Bebop goodness.

I can say that even though this probably isn't real, maybe CN will see the fan reaction and all the love that people have for TOONAMI and TOM.

Cowboy Bebop was never on Toonami IIRC, and it actually has been airing on AS every Saturday.

Izick

Fuck I can't remember anything about Gundam, plot wise. I remember it being a great show, but I can't place the plot.

BoSox06DH

I can't believe what I'm watching right now. The Cell finale, dat ME3 review, now Gundam Wing. I was thinking about getting some sleep, but doesn't look like it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom