• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT5| If we die in this thread, we die in real life

Status
Not open for further replies.
So bandage-face was dead? Trippy? Not sure I understood anything that transpired that episode..

Well, I gather that Goldwater was gathering megadeuses, but a Leviathan was also activated, supposedly by Schwarzwald but not really?

Schwarzwald laid the pamphlets around before he died, causing a bit of unrest. He also found info about the Leviathan, which Rosewater used to activate it. The emergence of the pamphlets just coincided with the Leviathan's appearance, and since that was how Schwarzwald introduced himself before, Roger just assumed that he was up to his old tricks again.

Schwarzwald did it before he died. This entire thing was set up by him before his death. Schwarzwald searches for THE TRUTH even from beyond the grave.

Schwarzwald does what he wants, when he wants, in spite of his own mortality.

OK, I'm gone for real this time.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Maybe saying the code out loud in the bathroom isn't such a good idea, eh Mustang?

You'd think Selim would have followed Roy after that convo just to make sure there wasn't any funny business going on.

The voice of Slave 23 is the same as the original FMA's Alphonse by the way.

Oh really? Hahaha, that's an awesome touch.

Azure J

I really want to know how Arakawa made such a rich lore and these great character interactions. Did she have a strong writing heritage before going into FMA?

Seda

Quick question, does the manga go any deeper into this homunculous's origins? In the anime, the only explanation we are really left with is that he was created by some Xerxe's scientist using Hohenheim's blood. Is that really all the more there is to it?

Jintor

Oh shit missing Brotherhood.

FMA is an amazing show/manga in general, but the way Arakawa balances like four or so major storylines while still giving almost every character development (or at least showing more facets of them) and then brings them into a single amazing storyline is nothing short of majestic.

It's a pity she had to dip into 'A God Did It' territory to provide sufficient impetus but oh well

Azure J

She grew up on a dairy farm hence the inspiration for Silver Spoon

Oh I know. I just want to know how she was able to do all of this:

Oh shit missing Brotherhood.

FMA is an amazing show/manga in general, but the way Arakawa balances like four or so major storylines while still giving almost every character development (or at least showing more facets of them) and then brings them into a single amazing storyline is nothing short of majestic.

It's a pity she had to dip into 'A God Did It' territory to provide sufficient impetus but oh well

Seriously, every time I read/watch FMA, I want to write again and there are few things that do that to me.

Quick question, does the manga go any deeper into this homunculous's origins? In the anime, the only explanation we are really left with is that he was created by some Xerxe's scientist using Hohenheim's blood. Is that really all the more there is to it?

From what I remember the being that would be known as Father lived inside the gate and was called by ancient alchemist using 23's blood. Nothing more is explained about where he came from or how he was born.

Azure J

Something I just realized, so the very first transmutation circle didn't require alchemists that saw the gate? That was just to
drag the sun down to the earth for Father to achieve super form?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom