• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT4| Molested by a Burger Priest

Azuran

Banned
Thank the heavens! I must have been drunk when I wrote this data for my lab, now I can put it off for 2 months, hopefully wherethen it won't be more gibberish.

brb planning shopping sprees and vacations.

I get to miss my lab tomorrow and avoid writing another 10 page single spaced report. I'm not going to lie, I'm kinda relieved right now.

Samyy

York U on strike
I was supposed to finish in a few weeks

FML

If this affects my job offer I am going to sue the hell out this university.

whitehawk

Banned
York U on strike
I was supposed to finish in a few weeks

FML

If this affects my job offer I am going to sue the hell out this university.
Good luck with that.

I don't see this lasting longer than a week though. This time around there is a lot more pressure on York. There is major construction for the TTC and pan am games, and those union workers won't cross Yorks picket lines. The TTC and city hall are going to be pressuring York to cave. Plus back during the last strike it was the deans first year at the university and his first strike. Hopefully he's more experienced now and can handle it better. Although based on the offers, maybe not.

Samyy

Good luck with that.

I don't see this lasting longer than a week though. This time around there is a lot more pressure on York. There is major construction for the TTC and pan am games, and those union workers won't cross Yorks picket lines. The TTC and city hall are going to be pressuring York to cave. Plus back during the last strike it was the deans first year at the university and his first strike. Hopefully he's more experienced now and can handle it better. Although based on the offers, maybe not.

I hope you're right, I just want to be gone from this place ASAP

Azuran

Banned
york on strike

i'm clearing my damn backlog

I'm going to run through Shin Megami Tensei IV in the upcoming days. You never know when you might get another chance like this. That game has been sitting on my shelf for almost 2 years now.

I'm going to run through Shin Megami Tensei IV in the upcoming days. You never know when you might get another chance like this. That game has been sitting on my shelf for almost 2 years now.

The game that never ends. I played it for 55 hours, I don't think there's an ending lol

Avoid the EXP boosters! Avoid all the boosters.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
York strike? So what else is new?
But SAMYY! You go to Schulich! :>

I can't believe it's been a decade since I was in Uni. I took a few continuing Ed courses but it was never the same.

Samyy

York strike? So what else is new?
But SAMYY! You go to Schulich! :>

I can't believe it's been a decade since I was in Uni. I took a few continuing Ed courses but it was never the same.

Only the stupid Schulich MBAs aren't affected :(
Schulich's TAs and Profs aren't a part of the union so I'm waiting on an update from Schulich admin regarding undergrad classes.

Anth0ny

Hm, none that affected me :s

I'm posting at 2AM and I have class at 8:30AM except I don't ^_^ Going to the theatres to watch Kingsman tomorrow. I feel like a Grade 2 kid with a snowday.

haha, exactly how I feel.

Instead of a 10AM class tomorrow, I'll be heading to the gym for two hours then finishing Kirby and the Rainbow Curse :)

I should definitely keep working on those midterms ._.

jdAYYd0.jpg

source

Beef Cheek Tacos:
t1azQMM.jpg

Grand Electric

Quick

Banned
I just got off the phone with someone with a non-Canadian phone number asking for someone else in my home, and after telling them I wasn't that person and asked if I can help them, I was told to "go fuck yourself". It might have been a telemarketer or something.

The guy sounded Indian, but the fuck do I know. Has anyone ever experienced this?

krae_man

I just got off the phone with someone with a non-Canadian phone number asking for someone else in my home, and after telling them I wasn't that person and asked if I can help them, I was told to "go fuck yourself". It might have been a telemarketer or something.

The guy sounded Indian, but the fuck do I know. Has anyone ever experienced this?

I had someone demand to know why my number was in his girlfriends phone once. Guy was one of those crazy possessive idiots. Still have no idea if my number really was in this mystery womans phone or he just missdialed.

Thankfully he hasn't called back. Hope the girl dumped his ass.

Quick

Banned
Hockey Central on Leafs defence mode. I'm actually in some agreeance.

Phaneuf gets way too much heat, and it just goes too far sometimes. I think that tweet about Lupul sleeping with Elisha Cuthbert is crossing the line.

Edit: This was meant for the NHL thread, but I guess it sort of applies here. lol

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
I just don't answer the phone if I don't recognize the number. If it's important, they'll leave a message.
BRB signing you up for robocalls. They always leave messages :)

Hockey Central on Leafs defence mode. I'm actually in some agreeance.

Phaneuf gets way too much heat, and it just goes too far sometimes. I think that tweet about Lupul sleeping with Elisha Cuthbert is crossing the line.

Edit: This was meant for the NHL thread, but I guess it sort of applies here. lol
We treat athletes like shit. I wouldn't be surprised if we did win McDavid and run him out of town.
HE ONLY SCORED ONE GOAL LAST NIGHT! DRAFT BUST!

isny

napkin dispenser
So when are we having the next meetup? Sometime this month maybe/possibly/hopefully? I don't mind waiting til April, but I feel March will be easier on my schedule, so yeah!

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
So when are we having the next meetup? Sometime this month maybe/possibly/hopefully? I don't mind waiting til April, but I feel March will be easier on my schedule, so yeah!
Jeez man, how many times you gonna swing and miss on that waitress! :<

I'm fine for the later WARMER part of Smarch. April is birthday month so all y'all can get me drunk...just not on Coors please.

Kraftwerk

I can attend a meet up if its in the last week of march. Really busy until then. April and beyond I should be much more flexible.

Kuro, me and your wife will definittly come to your birthday.

explodet

Damn, I'm getting occasional flickers too, that never happens.
Power outages sure, but those always seem to kick in when I'm not home.

Definitely time to charge some things.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
The power cut out completely for a split second about a half hour ago. Lights have flickered a bit but nothing in the last 15 minutes.

This is of course up here on the mean streets of Thornhill.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Bathurst and St Clair. Lights flickering, I'm preparing for the worst.

shit I should charge all my electronics

Power's back, for good I hope.

Damn, I'm getting occasional flickers too, that never happens.
Power outages sure, but those always seem to kick in when I'm not home.

Definitely time to charge some things.

The power cut out completely for a split second about a half hour ago. Lights have flickered a bit but nothing in the last 15 minutes.

This is of course up here on the mean streets of Thornhill.

Yeah, I've had the lights flicker on and off the past few minutes.

I blame #teamwinter

My lights are flickering and I'm at Yonge & Eglinton.

Pray for me TorontoGAF

Sure is a good thing I bought OreShika 2 today I guess

Anyone going to Video Games Live this Saturday? Myself and Kuro's Nemesis™ will be in attendance that night. Also will be her last visit to Toronto before she heads back to Hobbit Land.

I was at Yorkdale and the electricity went out. I couldn't watch my movie :( also Chipotle there is nasty, the food was frozen and my body couldn't tell if I was eating plastic or food lol

I'm at Eaton's now and there's no temperature control.

Roto13

Oh, that's what that was. I've just barely, out of the corner of my eye, noticed my lamp flickering once or twice.

Maybe I won't play PS4 after all.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Anyone going to Video Games Live this Saturday? Myself and Kuro's Nemesis™ will be in attendance that night. Also will be her last visit to Toronto before she heads back to Hobbit Land.
Too bad we couldn't get one last meet up with you guys...give her my best...bat to the head ;)

I was at Yorkdale and the electricity went out. I couldn't watch my movie :( also Chipotle there is nasty, the food was frozen and my body couldn't tell if I was eating plastic or food lol

I'm at Eaton's now and there's no temperature control.

Complain and get a free movie ticket. We had an interruption once and I got free tix. Second time, the heat was out....2nd free ticket....

isny

napkin dispenser
Jeez man, how many times you gonna swing and miss on that waitress! :<

I won't be satisfied until I've hit on every waitress in Toronto.

If we have to wait until the end of March/early April for Kraft I'm cool with that, Kraft is worth waiting for <3

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
I won't be satisfied until I've hit on every waitress in Toronto.

If we have to wait until the end of March/early April for Kraft I'm cool with that, Kraft is worth waiting for <3

Jeez. You gonna buy him a dress too?

...I wonder if anybody besides him will get that reference?

Top Bottom