• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto GAF Meetup #24: Brought to you by #TeamReasonable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renewed

I'll be near Harbord st. meeting a friend in the afternoon so if you care to meetup earlier for Mon Hun you can post in the thread. I'm pretty much down for any type of hunt. Even arenas if we don't have the numbers.

I'm still out and I'm expecting to be in the area at around 5PM at the latest. If that's fine, I'll drop a message when I'm almost there.

Edit: Leaving Vaughn now, so it'll be about an hour till I get there woopwoop

I'm still out and I'm expecting to be in the area at around 5PM at the latest. If that's fine, I'll drop a message when I'm almost there.

Edit: Leaving Vaughn now, so it'll be about an hour till I get there woopwoop

Still want my copy of Pokemon X? Least I could do for Monster Hunter.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Eating with my wife nearby, so I should be there in time for Team Canada to kick some ass while we drink our Co-I mean water.

Brinbe

Not gonna be able to make it for Victory but may be able to make it to KFC or anything depending on the time.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Tried to get out early for Monster Hunter, but this TTC bus that said it would arrive in 2 minutes hasn't 15 minutes later.

I had to go in early today to cover somebody so I'm out early and can probably make it to this before it ends.
I'm also a little under the weather today, however, so I'm feeling lethargic. I'll be moving slowly and have no idea what time exactly I'll get there.

But when I do, I'm going to make it rain sour beer.

It's sour pumpkin beer. It might be terrible. I don't know. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
I had to go in early today to cover somebody so I'm out early and can probably make it to this before it ends.
I'm also a little under the weather today, however, so I'm feeling lethargic. I'll be moving slowly and have no idea what time exactly I'll get there.

But when I do, I'm going to make it rain sour beer.

It's sour pumpkin beer. It might be terrible. I don't know. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Our saviour...! If you can bring it, great. If not, just take care of yourself.

Good times, thanks for welcoming me (red cap, deer shirt, glasses, beard, American) for my first meet-up, y'all! Will definitely be there for next one!

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
In EM's home

Welcome.

dkush40.jpg

Renewed

Thanks again everyone. Sorry for forgetting the dark chocolate, it'll be there next meetup. I'll wake up with that pumpkin beer tomorrow and it'll be greaaat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom