• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto GAF Meetup 31: The Good, the Bad, and the Rabbid Drunks

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
It's ok. I'm on my way home. I got a burrito from a nearby Fat Bastards Burrito. Pretty good.

Damn it, I knew I should have went out and checked this thread. No reception in the karaoke place. Sorry Chao. :(

We were pretty exhausted and the room we had didn't even have enough seats. We should right for Bar+ next time

I am ok to drink anything really, I don't mind not drinking around others

maybe you guys should consider doing some burger grill thing at someones home that is willing. No issues with public rules, seats etc Just a thought.

Easy to setup game situations as well instead of dragging it all to a public place that may frown on it or have issues setting it up. Someone will likely have the system set up just need folks to bring controllers and possible games and so on. 5 or so people chip in with the dishes although with plastic cups some decent throw away plates it shouldn't be too bad overall. Everyone pays for what it costs which would likely end up cheaper on average I assume. Food buy and a beer buy for those that want to drink or what not. Maybe ice cream or something for whoever wants desert.

Renewed

Just got home. Sorry about that man, meal's on me next meetup chaobreaker. If anyone is up to letting strange people into their home with offerings of food stuffs and beer, shout it out.

Brinbe

Damn! Sorry Chao. =( Didn't even see this till now.

Hopefully we'll all be able to make it up to you next meetup.

Just got home. Sorry about that man, meal's on me next meetup chaobreaker. If anyone is up to letting strange people into their home with offerings of food stuffs and beer, shout it out.

Yeah that would be cool, I can understand the issue and fear but just outline a go to and no go to area and keep some stuff locked up. I know it sucks to have to even do that but yeah I think it's fine to do and I'd agree with the person that is willing to open their home up.

Brinbe

As if anyone of us can afford our own homes, let alone homes with a backyard grill, in this city lol!

jk! if anyone wants to offer that up and plan that out, I'm down.

Top Bottom