• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto GAF Meetup 31: The Good, the Bad, and the Rabbid Drunks

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
I went to Utopia Cafe for some reason and had nachos. Nooope

We all get Wheat Sheaf. Suffer with me. Or return to Dundas Video for something vidya related
Lol
Wheat Sheaf it is I guess
So, I'm broke as shit. Gonna have to bail on the meetup.

Sorry everyone. :(
#shadowkatwasright
Need to take it easy on the steam deals, brah.
Count me out. Gonna be busy with family stuff this weekend. Maybe next month guys :)

That ends my streak.
We are your family.

Renewed

Cause Markham!

I dunno about premeet, why not visit the taco restaurant for a bit? Or kill time somewhere. tbh I'm kinda lifeless cause of some back pain so just sitting like usual has some discomfort, I'll let you all hash it out and check in a bit.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
I'll be around before hand getting charcoal ice cream at iHalo

There's a Tim's, Second Cup and numerous smaller coffee places nearby. Tim's is as always the safest if the pre-meetup is over a handful of people.

Quadratic

Cause Markham!

I dunno about premeet, why not visit the taco restaurant for a bit? Or kill time somewhere. tbh I'm kinda lifeless cause of some back pain so just sitting like usual has some discomfort, I'll let you all hash it out and check in a bit.

Wibur Mexicana is nearby as well and they have pretty decent tacos. But we are all sadly paying the "not in US/Mexico" tax on tacos. It just seems weird paying upwards of 5 dollars per taco.

Renewed

I'll stuff that food down your throat Kuro, just you wait

I might be at Tims after 6:30 depending, but I brought my Switch so I get to kill time.

Anony

man, i wish i hadn't lost my metropass, i was hoping to finally try out the switch
once again, i'll be there in spirit

I thought about it but with no money, car etc it just isnt what I like to be so I didn't bother.

Was thinking there may be photos in here though so I stayed for that.

I'm not very sociable so that was the other half of the reason.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
I thought about it but with no money, car etc it just isnt what I like to be so I didn't bother.

If you come, I'll buy you a beer.

Renewed

No need to push yourself, it's not a problem and there'll always be others whenever you feel up for it. We're just hanging out getting drinks atm

Mhee12Bee

1st meetup I went to, I was in the same situation. Just mooch on evilmario and us. Hope you make it to the next meetup. Plus... Getting a car to downtown is a pain in the ass

Top Bottom