• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trails in the Sky the 3rd |OT| Time's the Charm

Nabae

Unconfirmed Member
Hmm when is it supposed to ask for your old save? From what I remember in SC it was right after you choose dificulty but here the prologue started playing and they never asked.
It should've asked right when you start a new file, which means something's wrong.

desmax

Hmm when is it supposed to ask for your old save? From what I remember in SC it was right after you choose dificulty but here the prologue started playing and they never asked.

It finds automatically.
It gave me a "SC save found. Want to use it?"

I really don't see a relationship between individuals who didn't live together until they were 11 years old, have no blood ties, and have always seemed to have an attraction as incestuous.

It's small, but the both see Cassius as a father and they lived together as virtual brother/sister for ~4 years. It's at the very least weird for me.

Eila

Is this where the save should be stored?
C:\Users\xxxxx\Documents\Saved Games\FALCOM\ED6_SORA2\SVDAT001.SAV
I had to create the Saved Games folder.
Wonder if it's related to my system locale being in spanish.
Funnily enough the 3rd created a folder in C:\Users\xxxx\Saved Games\ED_SORA3 but that seems to be for the config file only. Tried putting the SC save there but no luck.

Arthea

somebody kindly answer this, which way Xseed gets more money, if I buy a game on steam or on HB store? I suspect HB store, but I'm not sure what's their cut is.

Is this where the save should be stored?
C:\Users\xxxxx\Documents\Saved Games\FALCOM\ED6_SORA2\SVDAT001.SAV
I had to create the Saved Games folder.
Wonder if it's related to my system locale being in spanish.
Funnily enough the 3rd created a folder in C:\Users\xxxx\Saved Games\ED_SORA3 but that seems to be for the config file only. Tried putting the SC save there but no luck.

that looks right to me, not that I remember letter by letter

Ascheroth

somebody kindly answer this, which way Xseed gets more money, if I buy a game on steam or on HB store? I suspect HB store, but I'm not sure what's their cut is.

that looks right to me, not that I remember letter by letter
It's probably the same, but buying it on Steam pushes it up in the top sellers list and makes your review actually count in the default rating.

Arthea

It's probably the same, but buying it on Steam pushes it up in the top sellers list and makes your review actually count in the default rating.

that can't be right... you mean HB store gets 30% off every game sold?! I was somehow almost sure that's not the case.

Moonlight

Banned
DhGCSpy.jpg

this lady is incredible

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Tita's mom is a total judgmental jerk

Knurek

So, umm, anyone here had any luck with forcing Anti-Aliasing on the game?
I forced SGSSAA with both FC and SC, no problems, cleaned up the image considerably... Now, 3rd doesn't seem to be so kind, jaggies, jaggies anywhere...
Could other NVIDIA folks try their luck?

Ascheroth

Question: when are you supposed to get the items for importing the SC save? Still on the
airship
, but my inventory is empty : )

Has a JP voice patch been floating around yet? I'll probably start now but since I did FC and SC with the patches, it'd be best that I get one for the 3rd when I can.

BluWacky

Has a JP voice patch been floating around yet? I'll probably start now but since I did FC and SC with the patches, it'd be best that I get one for the 3rd when I can.

The game released about two hours ago; it's possibly a little premature for there to be undubs already...

Holundrian

Unconfirmed Member
Wow done with the first part of the prologue and I'm instantly in love.
- Very interesting that the part of the church Kevin works for seems to have a somewhat militaristic structure. With his superior being titled commander and all that + the actual support staff. I was under the impression that Gralsritter are just elites wandering around on secret missions but seems like it's a way more structured organization/operation that's running here.
- Kevin's entrance segment starts pretty explosive kind of throwing instantly any kind of ideas I had about him out of the window. Seems like he got some crazy powers.
I got a suuuuuuuuuuper minor graphical glitch with the location name graphic not displaying correctly for when we meet
Dorothy on the ship
Well of to playing again.

Jolkien

For those of us playing with a controller is there anyway to change the sprint button for a toggle ? Keeping the left stick pressed while moving around is a bit of a pain. I can't recall how FC and SC handled it.

Oreiller

For those of us playing with a controller is there anyway to change the sprint button for a toggle ? Keeping the left stick pressed while moving around is a bit of a pain. I can't recall how FC and SC handled it.
You can put autorun in the config launcher.

Anyway, happy to see that Armand and Ellie are still together. They're the best couple.

Ascheroth

You will find them around the start of chapter 1.
Thanks, I wasn't sure because there was no notification or anything after choosing the save and launches tend to have bugs :)
Speaking of which, Sara's already been pushing quite a few patches.

And for the game itself:
Soo good.
So, so good.
Bliss.

Theswweet

Thanks, I wasn't sure because there was no notification or anything after choosing the save and launches tend to have bugs :)
Speaking of which, Sara's already been pushing quite a few patches.

And for the game itself:
Soo good.
So, so good.
Overdosing Heavenly Bliss.

fixed

zakujanai

Saw a USgamer feature on 3rd that, while generally favourable, made a grossly unfair comparison.

Imagine if the Star Wars closed with Empire Strikes Back, and Return of the Jedi instead featured the life and times of Wedge Antilles .

Ok this is inaccurate (and they know it) because unlike the Star Wars movies, the main Sky story was wrapped up in the first two installments. This isn't like skipping Jedi, rather it's like following it up with, say, a movie about events leading up to the original story, or a Han Solo spin off movie. That could never happen though right?

Also, as if Kevin is compatible to someone as minor as Wedge.

Eusis

Saw a USgamer feature on 3rd that, while generally favourable, made a grossly unfair comparison.

Ok this is inaccurate (and they know it) because unlike the Star Wars movies, the main Sky story was wrapped up in the first two installments. This isn't like skipping Jedi, rather it's like following it up with, say, a movie about events leading up to the original story, or a Han Solo spin off movie. That could never happen though right?

Also, as if Kevin is compatible to someone as minor as Wedge.
Given Han's basically part of THE core cast from the start it'd probably be more like if we got a spin off/sequel staring Lando. Which probably would have an audience.

Top Bottom