• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Treasury Sec’s wife boasts of travel on Govt plane and fashion, then insults people

JWiLL

Banned
The best part is how she's so worked up about a "passive aggressive" comment that she responds with the most passive aggressive comment in this history of passive aggressiveness.

Jesus.

Jag

She's vile but she comes from a wealthy, landed (but not titled) family. This is more of a kind of gross lateral social climbing. I can tell you that other posh Scots are mortified by how gauche she is.

Saw that her family owns a castle in Scotland or something. She's probably coming from some money. Her attitude suggests it as well.

EYEL1NER

That Trump smile, looks like hes about to shoot lasers.
He looks genuinely happy, but I think that's only because she looks a bit similar to Ivanka and Pence hadn't informed him yet that Prima Nocta wasn't an actual thing he could invoke.

Hahaha her Wikipage is funny. I love the internet.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louise_Linton

a for-profit school that is not accredited by the American Bar Association that is happy to take your money if you want to spend it just to say "I went to law school" #versace. She isn't admitted to the bar so it was either beneath her or she failed it and had to resort to acting in two episodes of TV to keep her in the lifestyle she wanted to become accustomed to.

Borgnine

MBA in pussy licensing and rights management
I've got this whole scene in my head where Mnuchin is in chastity in the corner while his wife is being plowed by a Congolese war chief. After he's done she looks him straight in the eye and says "let him eat creampie."

Look at that, some rich fuck wife runs her mouth about how she's better than everyone.

Fuck this administration and fuck this country for putting these idiots in power.

JustenP88

I earned 100 Gamerscore™ for collecting 300 widgets and thereby created Trump's America
I wonder if her asshole husband would be interested in investing in my guillotine business...

hobozero

Never forget:

20140924post-mustard.jpg

Wag

Money trumps racism.

This is why so many Jews and minorities working for Trump are willing to put up with his Nazi sympathies. Disgusting.

Glix

yeah, that's pretty weird, not gonna lie. she's not your mother.

This was very common in certain areas in the US in "the old days"

You almost never hear it nowdays except in old movies and stuff. But it is a real thing.

On Topic - This woman is vile. Real life Lindsay Bluth Funke

Talk about an embarrassment to the country. It's like holding public office (or being an immediate family member of a public official) has no meaning anymore. Completely oblivious to the fact that you're supposed to be serving the people and you are what many people see as a representation of their government. And I sigh every time I see people hashtag entire thought processes. It's like someone never progressed past the age of 12 and needs the attention and popularity.

The world needs more wealthy folks like Bill and Melinda Gates and more families in the government like the Obamas. How hard is it to behave like a semi-decent human being? Were these people raised to be so heartless?

cakely

She's a two-dimensional caricature, a character created for a hack screenplay as an easy target for the audience to hate.

She's certainly not an actual, adult human being.

"Let them eat cake."

Also this is the same woman who wrote a book about her gap year in Zambia and portrayed herself as the white savior with angelic hair caught in the middle of a civil war.
Jesus Christ this is the saddest and funniest thing I have read all day

Top Bottom