• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump: ‘I never even knew’ a Category 5 hurricanes existed

Strike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I never knew that one could know so little about everything and still get to be president. Who would've guessed?

Nepenthe

How out of touch with normality do you have to be as an adult in America to not understand that there's a Category 5 for hurricanes? Like, people who haven't lived through hurricanes at least know that shit.

giphy-tYe9kN.gif

Our fucking president....unreal

rambis

Banned
I mean a lot of people don't know the classification system. People on social media were calling Irma a CAT 6 at one point.

ZeoVGM

Banned
I mean a lot of people don't know the classification system. People on social media were calling Irma a CAT 6 at one point.

No.

"Category 5 hurricane" is a pretty well known term.

But I also don't care what a "lot of people" know. He's the president.

Foffy

Banned
tumblr_inline_o58r6dmSfe1suaed2_500.gif

Any time this fucking orange cyst says something, I am absolutely dumbfounded.

A literal Murphy's Law on logic and reason is the President of the United States.

He has access to some of the smartest people and most comprehensive information in the world and he chooses to stay uninformed to the point that he's surprised by things like this.

KarmaCow

This isn't him not seriously knowing there were storms that strong, it's that Trump only has one mode of speaking in that whatever the subject, it's always the most unique, grand thing possible. What's weird is that it isn't even necessarily for self-aggrandizement. It's like he got stuck on his con man subroutine and thinks he needs to sell everything, including natural disasters.

KillLaCam

Banned
Billionares don't even get good education in the US lmao. Like I know why ppl believe alot of Dumb things about the climate and weather but not knowing at that a category 5 even exists is insane

Top Bottom