• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump decides to threaten Alaska over one of their Senators not supporting Trumpcare.

I'm sure another fake tweet or snarky misleading thread title won't sideline a discussion and make everything about the witty poster in question.

Hint: news threads need neither, knock it off.

Back on topic, what exactly is going to stop in this quote?

Alaska Sen. Dan Sullivan said the call from Zinke heralded a "troubling message."

"I'm not going to go into the details, but I fear that the strong economic growth, pro-energy, pro-mining, pro-jobs and personnel from Alaska who are part of those policies are going to stop," Sullivan said.

Being this vague about an open threat comes off as cowardly.

CzIxGPm.png

i always want a camera on trump because he must be hysterical.

bonus tweet

SDbOrT7.png

someone said something about my only ass smooching "news" source.

i like how his first tweet he's pressuring the republicans. he's not going to take responsibility on his own healthcare lol.

only going to whenever it ever gets passed.

Ithil

He loves talking about Lincoln. Lincoln wanted the country together. He's the complete opposite.

It's insulting because it's so clear he knows nothing about Lincoln. All he knows is the most basic pop culture bits about him that anyone anywhere knows, and that he's the most respected president.
That's it.

Ithil

[
SDbOrT7.png

someone said something about my only ass smooching "news" source.

I love how he's so stupid he doesn't understand why they said that. He'll read that and think "Wow, Fox and Friends is so great, I was right to watch them" instead of the actual meaning, which is that it's the most powerful show on TV because colossal dipshit idiot Trump watches it and believes everything they say and absorbs all his opinions from it, despite it only being a meaningless morning talk show hosted by know nothing vacuous hacks.

The NYT is in fact insulting him by saying that.

Steejee

But it is. The most powerful toddler in the world is drinking right from it.

So since he thinks the NYT are complimenting F&F, when they're pointing out that he regurgitates everything they say without a thought. Unfortunately this will probably just result in him watching them even more...

Shadybiz

My god, that tweet. He really doesn't understand, does he?

Also, "We want jobs jobs jobs, but only for states whose senators do whatever I want." Fucking child.

If Life Below Zero is any indication, it's not wise to mess with Alaskans. They'll kill you, butcher you, make a blanket from your skin, and use your bones to build a house.

I wonder what goes through Obama's head every time he hears about the latest nonsense Trump is up to.

I wonder whether it's closer to regret for not doing more to stop him from being elected, worry about where he's going to take the country, or just "LOL"

can the president travel to Alaska, and can we have his small Cessna crash in the Alaskan triangle.

would'nt be the first time high ranking politicians crashed and were never found

Seriously, I think healthcare is fine for right now. All of this Trump BS is just so tiring over health care. They don't even know why they want to change it, but they want to change it. This is pathetic at this point. It's going nowhere.

They know why they want to change it. A black man is responsible for it

The more I see Trump act as president, the clearer it is his "art of the deal" is just bullying people into doing what he wants, using his money as leverage.

Top Bottom