• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump goes after Michelle Obama for campaigning on behalf of Hillary Clinton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag
Inching closer to believing Trump is a Clinton plant. He is just absolutely crazy and his campaign reflects that. I thought he is very protective of his brand, which is being hurt by his craziness now.

.JayZii

Banned
The only way he could redeem himself at this point is if he came out and said this was all a social experiment and denounced all of his supporters.

He will not do this.

Steel

Banned
Why is this whiny little bitch supposed to be a strong, authoritarian power candidate?

Because he whines BIGLY and LOUDLY.

Inching closer to believing Trump is a Clinton plant. He is just absolutely crazy and his campaign reflects that. I thought he is very protective of his brand, which is being hurt by his craziness now.

That makes it far less likely that he's a plant. Why would he damage he continually damage his bottom line to get Clinton the presdiency. What's in it for him?

Speevy

Banned
He's going to pick a new running mate by the last week.

"What a loser, Mike Pence. So glad he's gone. Melania will make a great vice president."

BigDug13

His businesses are hurting because of his run. His name is tarnished. No Fing way he did this based on some Clinton ploy.

Goin' after Michelle

Bringing a toothpick to a gunfight

giphy.gif

That makes it far less likely that he's a plant. Why would he damage he continually damage his bottom line to get Clinton the presdiency. What's in it for him?

I've seen many political analysts speculate that Trump is setting things up to start his own Trump TV network after the election. By pandering to the alt-right and questioning the validity of the election, he is the pied piper leading the far right of the Republican party and independents to his platform.

So yeah, he's damaging his traditional Trump brand, but he's been doing that since the primaries. But he may be trying to reinvent himself as the leader of a Fox News replacement. I don't think he is doing all this just to destroy his wealth and image. I think he's trying to create a win-win situation.

gaugebozo

His businesses are hurting because of his run. His name is tarnished. No Fing way he did this based on some Clinton ploy.
Exactly. The collateral damage is immense. A bunch of sponsors have pulled out because of this run. It's emboldening racists. There's no way the Clintons wanted what's happening to happen.

Or, and bare with me, he's a fucking idiot who doesn't really know what he's doing, whose success in the primaries was mostly fueled by a heavily disenfranchised GOP that is getting further and further from the reality of a changing America, and he is now imploding under the pressure of a failing campaign and all his dirtiest laundry from being a sexual predator to all kind of illegal dealings and scummy business practices airing for anyone to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom