• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump goes after Michelle Obama for campaigning on behalf of Hillary Clinton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Booser

I love how Trump, a man with very obvious problems with his attitudes towards women, keeps on picking fights with women in public who could buy and sell him in terms of class and intelligence. Hilarious to watch.

Brinbe

Stepped into the trap once again... She's the one surrogate he should have left alone. Pretty much everyone, except for the crazies in his base, loves Michelle.

royalan

Lots of Republicans hate Michelle Obama actually.

Lawyer.
Two degrees from ivy league schools.
Devoted mother.
Dedicated her years as First Lady to improving childhood nutrition in schools, and educating girls around the world.
Not a scandal in sight.

Geez, I wonder why Republicans have such a personal dislike of Michelle Obama. What's so different about her...?

Maztorre

Lots of Republicans hate Michelle Obama actually.

Michelle Obama has the highest approval rating of any personality involved in this election. She has no scandals attached and, even worse for Trump, she is also an extremely capable public speaker.

Going after her is self-destructive because the only part of the electorate that will eat this up is the same crowd that bought into the "Obama is secretly gay and Michelle was a MAN!!!!" madness - in other words, lunatics who automatically vote Republican anyway. The rest of the public will simply laugh at him getting destroyed when she puts out a statement.

Trump only makes things worse for himself with this, it's an objectively stupid move.

How can anyone think Trump is tough? He is such a thin skinned whiner, every campaign speech is a whining session.

Deplorables only hear what they want to hear.

Deplorables are also more thin skinned than they actually claim society to by by bandying about how PC culture makes people too sensitive. Any perceived slight from the liberals makes them trip over themselves with righteous indignation and a performance of victimhood.

andthebeatgoeson

Michelle Obama has the highest approval rating of any personality involved in this election. She has no scandals attached and, even worse for Trump, she is also an extremely capable public speaker.

Going after her is self-destructive because the only part of the electorate that will eat this up is the same crowd that bought into the "Obama is secretly gay and Michelle was a MAN!!!!" madness - in other words, lunatics who automatically vote Republican anyway. The rest of the public will simply laugh at him getting destroyed when she puts out a statement.

Trump only makes things worse for himself with this, it's an objectively stupid move.
Which is the best way to describe his political career. I feel like a TV network will be a disaster for him. Fox News is a machine that has fought off two major networks for over a decade.

Red

The most notable thing in this story is Donald's cowardice. He's finally said Clinton can't run the White House because she can't even satisfy her husband, but of course he's got to hide behind an out of context quote to do it.

He's crumbling and the people still supporting him will be stigmatized by his bigotry, racism and sexism for a very long time.

He's a very stupid man and those who are going to vote for him are very stupid people.

mieumieu

Lawyer.
Devoted mother.
Dedicated her years as First Lady to improving childhood nutrition in schools, and educating girls around the world.
Not a scandal in sight.

Geez, I wonder why Republicans have such a personal dislike of Michelle Obama. What's so different about her...?

The amount of melanin.

Gattsu25

Banned
Lawyer.
Devoted mother.
Not a scandal in sight.

The exact same reason that fueled the birth of the modern Tea Party (needing to "Take our country back"), stole those voters away from the republican establishment, and allowed a tea party takeover of elected positions once it became obvious that Obama was going to become president. The very same reason why Trump's overt racism stole the voters away from even the tea party candidates who largely took overtook the republican party.

NastyBook

Lawyer.
Devoted mother.
Not a scandal in sight.

She's not a worthless piece of shit like they are.

.JayZii

Banned
How can anyone think Trump is tough? He is such a thin skinned whiner, every campaign speech is a whining session.
That's the kind of person his base is made up of. Thin skinned, whiny projectionists who don't want to take responsibility for anything.

Imagine a sexist like trump getting double teamed by two women in the national stage.

He must be SEETHING. Nothing short of amazing. I've been high on his slow downfall ever since the first debate.
And isn't he going after the most popular First Lady in decades? What are Michelle's approval numbers? Weren't they very high?

Surfinn

Trump has a very thin skin, which is why he won't shut up. Expect him to not stop after the election is over for months as well.
His greatest kept secret.

He's got the thinnest skin. I've never seen anything like it. Total choke artist, believe me.

Seriously though, it's pathetic how easily this baby throws tantrums. Dude is instantly provoked by shit Hillary said in the first debate.. STILL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom