• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump: "I'd win 95% of the black vote in 2020." Pence: "LOL"

Status
Not open for further replies.

mo60

I forgot to mention this earlier, but the only candidates ever to get 95% of the AA vote since 1952 were obama and most likely lbj. Trump's not going to get anywere near 95% of the AA vote in this election or in any future election if he somehow manges to win this election.

I forgot to mention this earlier, but the only candidates ever to get 95% of the AA vote since 1952 were obama and most likely lbj. Trump's not going to get anywere near 95% of the AA vote in this election or in any future election if he somehow manges to win this election.

He's not talking about his election, he's talking about 2020 in the barren post-apocalypse wasteland of nuclear war where there's only three black people in what's left of America and a mutated blob like Pence holds a gun on two of them and asks who they want to vote for God-King Nuclear President

Strike

3ylaaclyrd7y.gif

Even if he won, that's not happening.

Ray Wonder

Founder of the Wounded Tagless Children
What's some real bad shit on Pence? because the stuff I've seen makes me kinda like him.

I'm fairly ignorant on the subject.

anyone else get the vibe that Pence and Trump rarely talk?

That's putting it lightly. I'm pretty sure even Trump has the minimal level of self-awareness to realize that the only reason Pence is there is so Republicans can have someone they actually want in office after they kick in for a bi-partisan Trump impeachment.

He wanted Cristie for a reason, and it's not because of the childlike glee he feels watching his jowls jiggle when he does his Snidely laugh. Pence's been a Damocles sword for him from day one.

That's putting it lightly. I'm pretty sure even Trump has the minimal level of self-awareness to realize that the only reason Pence is there is so Republicans can have someone they actually want in office after they kick in for a bi-partisan Trump impeachment.

He wanted Cristie for a reason, and it's not because of the childlike glee he feels watching his jowls jiggle when he does his Snidely laugh. Pence's been a Damocles sword for him from day one.

Wasn't it his kids that were pushing hard for Pence?

Ray Wonder

Founder of the Wounded Tagless Children
what make you kinda like him, if i should ask? i live in indianapolis and everything about him is terrible.

Just general personality like I said I'm ignorant to it.

Pence is very, very anti-LGBTQ, and believes in conversion therapy (read: torture) to turn people straight.

How about advocating using tax-payer money for gay-conversion therapy? So yeah, he's actually terrible.

He wrote this lovely statement:

Hahahaha yeah he's a big ol piece of shit

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
Where are people getting 8 percent from? He is polling on average 2% and a lot of states lower.

I would love to see the moment when Pence realized he hooked his little red wagon to an anchor
It's the 8/2s compromise.

How in the world does Trump have 8% of the black vote?

Wealthy black people might vote GOP.

I've also seen people from minorities act against other minorities because they consider themselves different from the others and buy into right-wing propaganda, or even because they think they'd get more welfare benefits if the number of people from minorities in the country was reduced. Yes, that's behond stupid.

joebruin

did you guys catch the livestream of Pence getting his haircut by a black barber?

dude is working hard to help donald accomplish his goals.

MattKeil

BIGTIME TV MOGUL #2
did you guys catch the livestream of Pence getting his haircut by a black barber?

dude is working hard to help donald accomplish his goals.

The highlight of the video is that the barber has no idea who Pence is, and when he's told about the Trump connection the look on the barber's face is priceless.

Seik

Banned
How in the world does Trump have 8% of the black vote?

Must be some men/women working for him that fear losing their jobs if they don't. :lol

Honestly though, this is mindblowing, being black, or anything other than white in fact, and voting for Trump is like shooting yourself in the foot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom