• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump privately signs anti-Planned Parenthood law

Status
Not open for further replies.
3. "First of all, nobody respects women more than Donald Trump, I'll tell you. Nobody respects women more. My daughter Ivanka always says, 'Daddy, nobody respects women more than you, Daddy, what are they talking about?'"

Does Ivanka talk like a 7 year old or does Donald just enjoy making her sound like one whenever he quotes her?

Mike-Pence.jpeg

Trey

Good to know that the concept of proactive sex education and family planning is still lost on Republicans.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Disgusting shameful fuckery. The willingness to completely ignore facts just to claim some kind of abstract and empty victory over pro choicers is horrifying.

geomon

Can we officially classify Trump as non human so that I don't have to share that distinction with this piece of garbage?

Ivanka doesn't care about PP huh?

What happened to her fighting for women's rights?

Women's rights matter when she's trying to hawk her crappy fashions and shit. She endears herself to other women by making herself seem enlightened but doesn't give a shit. If she ever needs an abortion, she's got the money and power to get it done while everyone else can fuck off. I feel that Kushner is the same way. Despite being Jewish and the decedent of Holocaust survivors, he doesn't give a crap about human rights. All that matters is his own self-interest.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Ivanka doesn't care about PP huh?

What happened to her fighting for women's rights?
According to her, she advocates for issues the way a good woman should, quietly and in private.

Gayle King: You say that you are your father’s daughter, and we all get that. You also talk about the critics, and you have a couple that say, “Why isn’t Ivanka speaking out? Where is she on Planned Parenthood? Where is she on gay rights? Where is she on the rights of women? Where is she on climate change?” And it’s, like, you’re being held personally accountable for not speaking up. What do you say to your critics?

Ivanka Trump: I would say not to conflate lack of public denouncement with silence. I think there are multiple ways to have your voice heard. In some cases, it’s through protest and it’s through going on the nightly news and talking about or denouncing every issue on which you disagree with. Other times it is quietly and directly and candidly. So where I disagree with my father, he knows it. And I express myself with total candor. Where I agree, I fully lean in and support the agenda and-- and hope-- that I can be an asset to him and-- and make a positive impact. But I respect the fact that he always listens. It’s how he was in business. It’s how he is as president.
Or in other words, she wants people to think she's an advocate while having absolutely no record to be held accountable on.

If you support him, and DEFINATELY if you support him, unless you are...

...a billionaire...

...or part of the Russian government...

...it's not a question of "if he'll screw me over" it's "when he'll screw me over".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom