• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump states in Tweet that Clinton colluded to beat Sanders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
Bernie had zero chance of winning no matter what the DNC did because he took Southern Democrats (black folks) for granted. Basically didn't campaign there or spend there. Insane.

What I love about people who still can't get over Sanders' defeat is that they think he was robbed of the primary and hand wave away that he didn't campaign in some states, but then they will turn and rail against Clinton for not spending enough time in states.

Primary wasn't stolen. System has flaws. Clinton camp played dirty. Some people care, some people don't care, some people care too much. Clinton then won the nom. The end.

Were you being sarcastic, cause if you were you need to exaggerate or add something... because there's nothing in your post that hasn't been said in earnest by many before you.
Ok since so many are confused, that was sarcasm. Given the topic and how flippant my comment was, I assumed that would be quite obvious bros.

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag
I think it's more interesting to see how divided USA is when you look at all these voting results. In the primaries, you got Clinton basically cleaning house in the south and coastal regions compared to Bernie. On the other hand, Bernie is far more popular in the more rural working class regions. The two sides clearly don't see eye to eye and find it hard to relate to the other side. Same thing in the general election as well where Trump got the rural votes and Hillary got the urban votes. It just feels to me like this rural and urban divide is only getting bigger and bigger so now we got all these arguments flaring up :( it's like one side can't believe there are so many people on the other side so they each said they got robbed.

Ok since so many are confused, that was sarcasm. Given the topic and how flippant my comment was, I assumed that would be quite obvious bros.

Nah sorry, you gotta put far more exaggeration in, we've already had two people agree with Trump's tweet, yours didn't come off as any different.

WMBT27

Why are we still talking about the primary?

Also, even if it were true that Hillary "colluded" with the DNC is it actually possible that anyone doesn't see that DNC colluding with a Democrat is almost the complete opposite of a candidate colluding with a hostile foreign power? Even if she colluded with the RNC it wouldn't be on the same level.

Don't answer that

Why are we still talking about the primary?

Truly have no clue. We should have learned what we needed to and moved on. Or at least what we do need to learn shouldn't have to involve a return to Bernie v Hillary slugfests between stans. It's sad that a few words from Republicans are enough to distract so many from Trump's administration to argue about a lost election.

WMBT27

Truly have no clue. We should have learned what we needed to and moved on. Or at least what we do need to learn shouldn't have to involve a return to Bernie v Hillary slugfests between stans. It's sad that a few words from Republicans are enough to distract so many from Trump's administration to argue about a lost election.

Both Bernie and Hillary fans are being negatively effected by what's happening now. It's time for Democrats to stop bitching about each other and focus on motivating their friends and family to take action. People have to vote, call their reps, etc.

If you're going to relitegate the primary you're playing right into the GOP's hands. They'll convince you that even "your side" isn't with you. This drum gets beat so much because they don't want Democrats to vote or get behind new candidates.

Focus your attention on motivating people to put an end to this nightmare in 2018. Focus your attention on resisting, contributing or volunteering. Focus your attention on educating political moderates. That's what progressives in this country should be doing.

E-Cat

Bernie had zero chance of winning no matter what the DNC did because he took Southern Democrats (black folks) for granted. Basically didn't campaign there or spend there. Insane.
And yet, he probably voted more in their interests than Hillary. Go figure.

hohoXD123

Donald Trump colluded with the Russian Government in order to beat Crazy Hillary Clinton. Is he allowed to so collude? Unfair to Hillary!

Sunster

giphy.gif

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
I know you all love rehashing the Dem primary for the bagazajalillionth time, but not everything he shits out on Twitter warrants a thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom