• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump supporter threatens to kill Hillary if she wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaviourMK2

While at a Trump rally in Ohio, Wall Street Journal Reporter Jason Bellini encountered an individual who will likely find himself under investigation by the United States Secret Service. After he agreed to remove his Donald Trump mask, Dan Bowman told Bellini that he is ready to fight in a disturbing “movement” to take our elected leaders out of power.

“I feel like Hillary needs to be taken out,” said a rally-goer named Dan Bowman. “If she gets in the government, I’ll do everything in my power to take her out of power. If I have to be a patriot, I will.”
“What does that mean?” WSJ asked.
“Take it any way you want to take it,” Bowman responded enigmatically.
several articles that repeat the story

http://www.esquire.com/news-politics/videos/a49676/trump-supporter-hillary-taken-out-patriot/
http://www.ifyouonlynews.com/politi...o-kill-hillary-clinton-if-shes-elected-video/
http://www.mediaite.com/online/trump-supporter-tells-reporters-hillary-needs-to-be-taken-out/
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...on-video-watch-us-election-2016-a7366301.html

Steel

Banned
Pretty sure there's already a thread for this. Either that or this is someone else, which wouldn't be surprising.

Akuun

Looking for meaning in GAF
And this is exactly why Trump publicly spouting his bullshit is incredibly dangerous.

This guy is talking about killing someone because of some bullshit he saw on TV or social media, and he's acting like it's the most natural thing in the world.

Been feeling it for a while, sure the idea of a black President being targeted for being black was easy to say

But in this case people legitmately believe Clinton to be a criminal, or even a murderer, thats far more enticing

MindofKB

Wasn't something similar said the first time Obama won?

Nut jobs will throw out empty threats all the time. Move along, people.

GeoNeo

I disagree.
Been feeling it for a while, sure the idea of a black President being targeted for being black was easy to say

But in this case people legitmately believe Clinton to be a criminal, or even a murderer, thats far more enticing

Pretty much. Kind of scary.

Edit: honestly I find these threats more real than with Obama because they really really fucking believe the whole crooked Hillary shit.

Shadybiz

Just another coward who had a few too many Coors Lights talking out of his ass. Nothing will come of this, but I'm sure he'll enjoy his little visit from the Secret Service. They're all hot air, just like the guy they worship.

Loxley

I think the Secret Service/FBI is way ahead of you there. They don't take death threats to presidential candidates lightly.

(Now if only that can be extended to the general public.)

I remember when the FBI revealed that after Obama entered office, within a couple months death threats against the president spiked like 400% or something ludicrous.

There are a lot of fucked up people out there.

RPGCrazied

I made a thread like this today and it was locked. That said, I back up my statement that these people belong behind bars.

A work colleague was asking me if I thought Trump would be assassinated if he won and I said it would be more likely Clinton because of how fanatical Trump's supporters are.

They are like a cult.

see5harp

The bit with the educated middle class whites judging the red necks was hilarious because it's like damn at those idiots have an excuse. You ain't got an excuse lol.

In a country where people like Jeffrey Epstein exist, Hillary Clinton is the one people are willing to go all Assassin's Creed on?

On her worst days, she isn't in the top 100 of people the world would be better without.

Faustek

I used to agree but in these cases I want them to say what they plan to do so they can be watched.

What I meant is that we shouldn't give them space where they can "shine". The authorities should definitely have them under tabs but we shouldn't watch them as some Zoo animal. They are trash and trash you throw in the garbage to then forget.

remember to recycle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom