• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump supporter threatens to kill Hillary if she wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
"If I have to be a patriot, I will.”

WF9Mljb.png

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
My parents say it feels like 1968 again this year.

1968 was a really fucked up year.

Damn, I can see why. But hey, at least Hillary has survived more than 82 days into the campaign compared to Robert Kennedy! And considering these people are pretty much alerting the FBI and Secret Service, she'll get good protection. Not to mention both conventions went pretty well.

Yeah, although it has sucked for racial relations.

RPGCrazied

Pretty sure this guy is gonna get charged with something.

You'd think that would have happened already. I'm sure he has broken a couple laws already. Did we forget him coming forward at the last debate about not paying taxes for 20 years? That is illegal.

Nabs

What is the appeal of Donald Trump? I don't get it.

He tells it like it is! And he reminds me of the Good Ol' Days! Law and Order!

It's racists wanting to be racist with no repercussions, so they follow a racist candidate saying racist things.

This is very disturbing. It doesn't matter your stance, this is not something you want to hear from anyone. Trump has created something that will destroy not only him, but the people who believes him.

I'd like to think that the majority of Americans aren't racist, sexist, homophobic, morally bankrupt, pathological liars.

Sad that 40% of the voting population are though. Thankfully, not all white men think like this guy. Judging from his dialect, he doesn't seem too bright.

Id like to think many Trump supporters simply dont pay all that much attention to politics and therefore don't understand why hes so bad.

A President should act and talk like a grown up. A president shouldnt attack the underpinnings of our democracy. A president shouldn't complain that everyone is rigging the system against him. He should be willing to understand the plights of all people. He wont even give lip service to racism or sexism.

A president should also be thirst for new information so as to be better informed. Trump doesnt seem to care much for new information that contradicts his views as he doesn't fault for anything.

You'd think that would have happened already. I'm sure he has broken a couple laws already. Did we forget him coming forward at the last debate about not paying taxes for 20 years? That is illegal.

No I mean the supporter. Trump's untouchable until election day, but I'm pretty sure he's gonna get the book thrown at his dehydrated potato face at the first chance possible.

But the supporter's getting his ass thrown in jail for sure.

I think a lot of people are misguided. They see a successful business (or the appearance of one) and they assume that a CEO is fit to govern. Or that if you create jobs in the private sector you can craft public policy that creates jobs across the economic spectrum.

Trump is like the amateur that thinks he could out coach a head coach on an average professional sports team. Completely convinced of his ability lead and win despite knowing so little about what it takes to win and succeed.

Then you tell me why people are following Trump.
Some people will just never vote Democrat.

Others dont want liberal supreme court justices.

Some think he can actually deliver on jobs and cutting red tape.

Others are completely brainwashed about Clinton. Many people think she is part of the illuminati, a puppet of globalist government, an ally to terrorism, and will sell Americas safety and sovereignty for money and protection.

Even if they are wrong, people have concerns. Not everyone is voting simply to ensure white men stay at the top of the economic totem pole.

Others are completely brainwashed about Clinton. Many people think she is part of the illuminati, a puppet of globalist government, an ally to terrorism, and will sell Americas safety and sovereignty for money and protection.

Even if they are wrong, people have concerns. Not everyone is voting simply to ensure white men stay at the top of the economic totem pole.

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1294474

"Trump supporters are driven by racism, not economics (Vox)"

And I understand all of that.

But if you're a decent human being, you'd need to have some serious cognitive dissonance to still vote Trump after everything he has ever said in public.

And I have family members who are currently doing just that.

Hip Hop

both sides, amiright?

I mean,

I'm sure other people think the same of Trump, they would like him dead or would want to kill him. They are just not stupid enough like this idiot to say it on TV.

All sides have the same bunch of people like this. This shouldn't be surprising.

Glass Joe

I'd always heard you could go to jail for threatening a president. Isn't it, or shouldn't it be, therefore illegal to threaten a candidate's life?

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
I'd always heard you could go to jail for threatening a president. Isn't it, or shouldn't it be, therefore illegal to threaten a candidate's life?

Yes, it's a felony (a lower class felony, but a felony nonetheless). Actually convicting someone, however, depends on the language used, the context of the language, the intentions of the person, and whether or not the person making the threat was actually serious and not just hyperbole. The only Supreme Court case I can think of offhand that deals with this issue is Watts v. US.

I dont think people think critically about issues very critically.

Much like with gay marriage, it was unpopular a decade ago. It wasnt until people began to give it thought did it become such a no brainer.

To us, his incompetence and poor temperament are incredibly obvious. To others, not so much because most dont think critically and piece stories together. They see Trump mock a disabled person and write it off as a moment of stupidity with no real malice. Its not until you start to piece stories together and see that he is petty and will stoop to any level to out insult his opponents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom