• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump "withdraws" White House invitation to Stephen Curry after Curry declines

Slayven

The fox news report was literally 20 minutes before the tweet.

Funny how Trump framed out right rejection as "hesitating"

Usobuko

Banned
Because half the country are man babies. Because half the country thinks, talks and behaves like him. They hate blacks, they want to deport Muslims and they want a border wall to keep them Mexicans out. They also talk about grabbing pussies when no one's around and are just consumed by little, petty things about people that wronged them. They believe that they are also millionaires in waiting, if only the government stops taking their money and redistributes it to those blacks, mexicans and muslims.

These people are your friends, family, co-workers and neighbors. And that is why we have a man baby president.

Damn, and you be right.

Shig

Strap on your hooker ...
What a classless buffoon.

Let's start seeing everyone take a knee for the anthem as long as we're under this dipshit's administration.

ViciousDS

Banned
What a classless buffoon.

Let's start seeing everyone take a knee for the anthem as long as we're under this dipshit's administration.

I would love to see just one week.....ONE WEEK of no football and see what happens. God I would be dying of laughter at every fucking moron who gets mad at it

sibarraz

Banned
Im impressed that with all the technological advancement that the USA must have, they WH still have not found a way to stop trump tweets to appear in the web without him rwalizing it

God, this petty fuck. "How dare he not want to come here?! Now he CANT come here!!" Too bad he couldn't have such strong language towards the Nazis he stanned for.

This is the shit that kills me about Trump. He says he doesn't give a shit about acceptance but he obviously does. Every action he takes shows he DESPERATELY wants to be accepted but he can't seem to put two and two together to understand why someone like Curry wouldn't want to go to the White House to meet him.

Derwind

If Trump ever gets impeached, he'll have decided America didn't deserve the honour of his presidency and he pulled his offer of a full term first.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
As long as he’s busy doing petty, childish and meaningless bullshit and not accomplishing anything of actual political worth or damage

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
If Trump ever gets impeached, he'll have decided America didn't deserve the honour of his presidency and he pulled his offer of a full term first.

He will absolutely resign before he can be impeached.

Ovid

Curry: Fuck your party Trump.

Trump: LOL YOU WEREN'T EVEN INVITED *screws up invitation card behind his back*
giphy.gif

Boke1879

Because half the country are man babies. Because half the country thinks, talks and behaves like him. They hate blacks, they want to deport Muslims and they want a border wall to keep them Mexicans out. They also talk about grabbing pussies when no one's around and are just consumed by little, petty things about people that wronged them. They believe that they are also millionaires in waiting, if only the government stops taking their money and redistributes it to those blacks, mexicans and muslims.

These people are your friends, family, co-workers and neighbors. And that is why we have a man baby president.

Said it better than I ever could.

Wulfric

lmao, what a way to start the morning. Is this really what Trump does on a Saturday morning?

Dude's petty AF. How dare someone consider doing the right thing and sitting the visit out if they wish to.

FTF

Funny thing is Warriors said they weren't going months ago but Trump just found out because it was on Fox and Friends

Yup, he's such a fucking idiot and man-child. I can't think of any day that will make me happier than the day he's impeached/out of office.

Shig

Strap on your hooker ...
As long as he's busy doing petty, childish and meaningless bullshit and not accomplishing anything of actual political worth or damage
The president burning the level of acceptable public discourse from one party's elected officials to the goddamn ground is prrrrobably pretty damaging to the nation's politics going forward.

Even if the worst happens to Trump, he swung the door wide open for Republicans to send up a stream of shit
tier than usual
candidates going forward that get lauded for being marginally better than Trump, like that's some sort of accomplishment.

I also withdraw my invitation for Steph Curry to visit my house. He hasn't responded to my texts yet to try to seem cool and I won't let him get away with it anymore!

qft
nice post

I would never accept an invitation from Trump. That's like a poop inviting you to a Port-A-Party. I can only see and hear Trump, and it is already too much. If Curry met him in person he would run the risk of experiencing Trump with every sense, and it said that if one experiences Trump with all 5 senses simultaneously that one would be permanently bonded to him. Ask Ted Cruz if you don't believe me.

Steph would have to gaze directly into Donald's bright orange flesh, listen to his various honks and bleets, feel the heft of Donald's clammy little hand, smell his tonsil stone breath, and, godforbid, if Trump farted while Steph was breathing in it it would be possible to taste the diet Coke and carrion lunch. A draft could come through the room and carry one of his dandruffs into Curry's mouth. Can you even imagine? That's not a risk I would take with my body if I was a professional athlete.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
"oh you don' want to come to my birthday party? Well, you are not invited anymore!!"

This is an argument my 6 year old niece had a couple of months ago. This is literally the same.

Top Bottom