• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump's birthday is next week. Melania wants you to sign his birthday card

luffxan

Thank you so much for reminding this existed. I just spent a solid five minutes trying to stifle laughter. Gaf never disappoints when it comes to Shyamalan twists.

On-Topic: Fact that you have to pay to submit a message is lowkey scummy as hell. I can almost kinda respect it though if only as a means to keep out the 4chan trolls......and the majority of the country who has a bone to pick with him right now.

Dali

Come on guys.

Where has your respect for the elderly gone ?

Grant Trump at least 1 tiny miny moment of kindness 😢
I don't understand the concept of being obligated to treat pieces of shit like anything but a piece of shit. It's like when Scalia died. Fuck him. Through his actions and words he's earned it.

Happy Birthday, Donald Trump! The big 71 is a huuuuge number and a win for your health. Good luck on your future endeavors.

Signed,
Subpar Spatula

Mahonay

Banned
"Oh god we have the same birthday. Kill me please.

Obama was better."

Provided a different name and my garbage email.

Gunblade47

Neo Member
Taking a look at this I have to say I'd rather not give them my personal information for a joke. Never know what shit he or his supporters will do with it.

Dali

Thank you so much for reminding this existed. I just spent a solid five minutes trying to stifle laughter. Gaf never disappoints when it comes to Shyamalan twists.

On-Topic: Fact that you have to pay to submit a message is lowkey scummy as hell. I can almost kinda respect it though if only as a means to keep out the 4chan trolls......and the majority of the country who has a bone to pick with him right now.
You have to pay? What's the likelihood he actually reads the comments? And if you hate him enough to pay to send a sick burn what's the likelihood it would make it to him if by some miracle he actually is reading the comments?

Arkeband

Banned
Dearest friend,

Sign this birthday card.
Hey, you didn't put money in it! Put money in it.

Love, someone with more money than any of you will ever see in your life.

Y'all know he will never see anyone's names or messages, this is grift attempt #173639373.

WarMacheen

My Contribution
Translation: Happy Birthday Comrade, all according to keikaku

TSKQuNX.jpg

Come on guys.

Where has your respect for the elderly gone ?

Grant Trump at least 1 tiny miny moment of kindness 😢

The elderly shouldn't automatically deserve respect because they're elderly, but because of what they have done. Trump doesn't respect the environment or the idea of improving education in the US (among other things), so why should I respect him?

I don't (or I didn't), but I still think that on this particular occasion he should get the good comments only. He can read the negatives any day on Twitter.

Nah fuck him. He's a piece of shit and he deserves to be told as much on every day, every occasion.

luffxan

You have to pay? What's the likelihood he actually reads the comments? And if you hate him enough to pay to send a sick burn what's the likelihood it would make it to him if by some miracle he actually is reading the comments?

I'd be really surprised if he read any. Maybe if you're some big spender he sees as a potential whale he'll glance at it and have a staffer send a response

"If too many people sign this card, you won't be able to hold it in your tiny hands - sad!

May you have another year of showing that if you're weren't born into money, you wouldn't know your ass from a hole in the ground. Covefe!"

John Smith
likeIwouldsignup@reagan.net

I was upset it wouldn't let me put B-Rock The Islamic Shock as my name

Nepenthe

If I were to actually sign this damn thing, would it inundate me with email alerts about the GOP's stupid fucking agenda?

Because I just want to roast him.

wtf, got an error page with a non-flattering golfing picture of Obama and a text that said something like "oops there was an error, we are trying to fix it unlike Obama"....

are Trump people fucking 12 year olds or something? so childish.

and when i got through and sent my regards, it brought me to a donation page that asks for a monthly recurring minimum 35 dollars.... AHAHAHAH. why is a sitting president begging for money!? pathetic.

I propose to make Trump's birthday a new 4/20. It's a fun way to call him Hitler and if it sticks we can remember how shit he was for all time.

Top Bottom