• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump's lawyer to file complaint against Comey over memos

Wait the act of opening an investigation on a person cause they didn't like their testimony is considered obstruction of Justice.... Hahahahahahahhahaha. So there might be 2 charges they could soon get him on.

There's a reason Obama never talked about anything the FBI was handling until it was closed.

Screen-Shot-2017-02-09-at-7.20.17-PM.png

That can't be real.

It's to attack Comey's integrity and take the attention off of Trump.

There's nothing Trump can do to take attention off himself. He's literally at the center of all of this. Aside from completely changing the subject, which he can't, attention will always be on him as long as these investigations are going on

That can't be real.

Unfortunately that is real. It's an older gem in reference to the travel ban.

It feels like I am watching a superpower collapse, I'm not even trying to he hyperbolic here. Everyone I know (and I am not American) watched the Comey testimony LIVE. Everyone I know, whether they were interested in politics or not is aware about how Trump and his organization may be linked to Russia. People like John McCain have become household names for incompetence.

Credibility has been absolutely decimated in a matter of months. The government is, quite literally, a massive joke. No one takes the country that was one "leader of the world" seriously. And because this administration has openly made enemies of everyone, they have singled themselves out, and other powers are unafraid to openly challenge Americans on their policies.

Military might cannot save a country that already looks weak from within.

Top Bottom