• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

tsilon.ca Discussion Thread

Stage On

Without cheating the Baldur's Gate challenge takes about 3 minutes from a fresh installation of Tales of the Sword Coast. It should give you a fresh save file in Ulgoth's Beard. Just open up Imoen's inventory and she's wearing the Shadow Armor.

Thanks for the tip :)

KarmaCow

Without cheating the Baldur's Gate challenge takes about 3 minutes from a fresh installation of Tales of the Sword Coast. It should give you a fresh save file in Ulgoth's Beard. Just open up Imoen's inventory and she's wearing the Shadow Armor.

Thanks, I had no idea it would be that easy.

zroid

Banned
Requesting GTA and MGR, although I'm not too sure what I'll do with the GTA code right now

hmm... doesn't look live to me?

Quadratic

You know, with the advent of this site I've been buying more games than before joining tsilon.ca which is probably what Futureshop wants. It also should be of note that $40 seems to be the sweet spot for a new release HD console game. These $20 off perks have been mostly impulse buys. I usually think harder at a $60 purchase for a game.

zroid

Banned
Try refreshing. That's what happened to me.

ah, there it is~

You know, with the advent of this site I've been buying more games than before joining tsilon.ca which is probably what Futureshop wants. It also should be of note that $40 seems to be the sweet spot for a new release HD console game. These $20 off perks have been mostly impulse buys. I usually think harder at a $60 purchase for a game.

Except for some really niche, low-print stuff, if I can't get it for around $40 or less I probably wouldn't buy it anyway. :p

Yup, I've been buying way more games because of the 40 dollars, I used to buy a few games and then trade them in a couple weeks later for other games until I was down to only a couple and then buy some more and repeat

wingz

The thing is about $40 purchases, even if they are impulse buys, you could always make all or most of your money back after playing it, by selling it.

The thing is about $40 purchases, even if they are impulse buys, you could always make all or most of your money back after playing it, by selling it.

That too, new releases usually have a trade-in value over 30 dollars for the first month or so

zeitgeist

Awesome. I was planning to get most of these at launch anyways.
Also a bonus since I used my E3 perk to reserve Bioshock Infinite for 360 but now I want to get the PS3 version instead for move support.

Liquidus

Aggressively Stupid
He'll be getting at least one of the EU versions on top of the two NA ones. You can have my Metal Gear code Liquidus.

Thank you good sir.

Right now I have two North American LEs pre ordered at Best Buy but I'm going to cancel that after this $20 off. I'm just waiting for the Japanese version to go up for preorder. Gotta check the Euro version. Usually I stick to NA and Japanese MGS releases but the PAL version looks good.

Too bad MG Rising is awful:-(

zroid

Banned
Thank you good sir.

Right now I have two North American LEs pre ordered at Best Buy but I'm going to cancel that after this $20 off. I'm just waiting for the Japanese version to go up for preorder. Gotta check the Euro version. Usually I stick to NA and Japanese MGS releases but the PAL version looks good.

Too bad MG Rising is awful:-(

are you, like, the cvxfreak of Metal Gear?

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Whoa, just checked my pre-order for Rising from the E3 deal and it's now the LE, is that supposed to be like that? Did they bump everyone's early pre-orders to LEs?

$40 for an LE? I'll take it!

EGM92

Whoa, just checked my pre-order for Rising from the E3 deal and it's now the LE, is that supposed to be like that? Did they bump everyone's early pre-orders to LEs?

$40 for an LE? I'll take it!

Holy shit, I know for a fact I didn't order the LE because it wasn't offered during the E3 perk (wasn't even announced IIRC).

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance Limited Edition (PlayStation 3)

Item Status: Pre-Order
Release Date: 02/19/2013
Review & Rate Product $39.99

Is this the one with the sword lamp thing?

Liquidus

Aggressively Stupid
I hate you guys:-(

There's no other LE version on Futureshop besides the one with the lamp so I think you guys lucked out and saved $110.

That's awesome though. I got RE6 Anthology for PS3 from FS for $59 compared to $99 because of their mistake and they honoured it.

If you guys don't want it... well... ;-)

Luigi87

Holy shit, I know for a fact I didn't order the LE because it wasn't offered during the E3 perk (wasn't even announced IIRC).

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance Limited Edition (PlayStation 3)

Item Status: Pre-Order
Release Date: 02/19/2013
Review & Rate Product $39.99

Is this the one with the sword lamp thing?

It is.
Seems anyone who ordered at that time (at least with the Tsilon perk) got accidentally upgraded.
Will be interesting to see if they catch it. If they do, that's cool. Just as long as they fix it to the standard, and don't cancel the order, since... well, we'd lose our codes.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
It is.
Seems anyone who ordered at that time (at least with the Tsilon perk) got accidentally upgraded.
Will be interesting to see if they catch it. If they do, that's cool. Just as long as they fix it to the standard, and don't cancel the order, since... well, we'd lose our codes.
What else is in the LE?

I'm having trouble finding more info about it even on GAF. There's just a lot of info on the Japanese LE, which is different.

Liquidus

Aggressively Stupid
Haha, fuck it. I should lol.

I think I might have found my Snatcher (that was quick).

I'd love to get the Sega CD North American version but I still need to get that ugly Metal Gear Rising PlayStation 3.

Orca

Well I don't know what numbers these guys used for the humble bundle sales total, but it wasn't the humble bundle site ones. Anyone have the "right" answer?

Top Bottom