• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

tsilon.ca Discussion Thread

zeitgeist

All of my $20 off perk codes are still pending as well.

Also, very clever daily. Might be fun trying to figure it out:

statusdailytestsfaq

Quadratic

All of my $20 off perk codes are still pending as well.

Also, very clever daily. Might be fun trying to figure it out:

statusdailytestsfaq

It took me a good 30 mins until I figured it out. It's really right there in front of your eyes. I try to get dailies on my own. However, sometimes I do give up and check here for the answer :p

Future Shop changed their policy to only give out steelbooks in-store so we will be S.O.L. on these since these codes are online only.

What? Where did they say that? Sucks... I guess that they might have gotten tired of shipping steelbooks on their own for people who pre-ordered before they announce a steelbook...

Future Shop changed their policy to only give out steelbooks in-store so we will be S.O.L. on these since these codes are online only.

really? this news makes me happy. first off, they're kinda pointless when every other game on my shelf has a regular case. second, I'll be getting my games delivered to my house instead of having to go pick up a huge box at the post office.

EGM92

Yep, was just talking with MisterJ, apparently 3 games didn't have enough codes to go around,

God of War
Gears of War
GTA5

did not have enough.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
I'm glad they finally started banning people with multiple accounts.

Mister J said:
All January perks are now going out. You might be wondering though, why did this take so long? The reason why is because of looking through the members lists, along with the heads of certain diligent members and noting an oddity, one that has shown up before:

Member names: jesse2, jeeessssseeee, jesseeesss, jesssseeessss, jesdsre, ejim7, ejim8, ejim9, mats1, mats2, mats3, mats4, mats5, meme, momoom. All of these members used absurdly similar throwaway email addresses on registration, were from the same IP address, and all registered in rapid succession, most with the same XP totals.

All of the above members are being terminated. One Player under a dozen names is unacceptable to the Misters, and unfair to others for perks, contests, challenges and otherwise. ANY member who does this will be terminated. The Misters spent much time sifting every single member and have amassed a list of suspects of similar actions. This is the only warning that will be given. It caused a delay in perks being handed out, and some ire within the system.
http://www.tsilon.ca/core/index.php?topic=1381.0

To anyone who may be wondering, the codes do work for limited editions as well. Preordered MGR, Bioshock, and Tomb Raider LEs with the codes this morning.

The codes have an expiry date of Jan 31st so you're not going to be holding off on pre-ordering for too long.

rats!

I asked because FutureShop seems to always have problems with people pre-ordering before all the items are announced. it happened with gears3 for me, I ordered during the E3 deal and when the game launched they told be I wasn't getting the characters skins because I ordered too early

rats!

I asked because FutureShop seems to always have problems with people pre-ordering before all the items are announced. it happened with gears3 for me, I ordered during the E3 deal and when the game launched they told be I wasn't getting the characters skins because I ordered too early

Yeah. Ordering GTAV now but I imagine we're screwed out of any preorder incentives or special editions at this point.

Bleh new FS flyer answered that question

Rising
DMC
Bioshock Infinite
Crysis 3
Dead Space 3 are the newest steel books

too bad they are for online anymore

Yeah. Ordering GTAV now but I imagine we're screwed out of any preorder incentives or special editions at this point.

GTA5 and MGR:R seems to be the only ones that don't have any pre-order items right now.

Gears Judgement - Classic Hammerburst Assault Rifle, Young Dom and Anya multiplayer skins
GoWAscension - free 1month PSN+
Bioshock: Infinite - Industrial Revolution puzzle game
TombRaider - The Beginning's Comic Book and Aviatrix Skin

I am confused... the mobile Monday is Cut The Rope. The achievement they ask for exists on XBOX but does not seem to exist on iOS. What gives?

Edit: Windows phone exclusive... too bad iOS and Android! Sucks... I can see people buying this game for the challenge before they realize their platform does not have that specific achievement... oh well!

Fuzzy

I talked to MisterJ, he might revise it so it's for iOS/Android, but won't be changed until the Friday challenge is up.
That would be great for me since I already have all the Achievements on iOS except for the new Steam Box ones that were just released this week.

krae_man

Is the daily up today a new one?

Edit: How do the invites work again. Do they just have to register and use the same email you put in the referrel link or do they get a special referral link they need to use for you to get the bonus?

Omzz

Is the daily up today a new one?

Edit: How do the invites work again. Do they just have to register and use the same email you put in the referrel link or do they get a special referral link they need to use for you to get the bonus?

No special referral link. They just register normally with the invite you sent to them and it skips the colour code stuff.

Leeness

Okay finally got my codes.

My question is... can I add the code to Tomb Raider after it's already been ordered? I ordered TR during the e3 promo. I can change payment info, but can't seem to add a promotional code, only a gift card or credit card.

So is there a way to do it?

Though, this would make the game $19.99 and I'm guessing that's a tsilon no-no?

Fuzzy

Okay finally got my codes.

My question is... can I add the code to Tomb Raider after it's already been ordered? I ordered TR during the e3 promo. I can change payment info, but can't seem to add a promotional code, only a gift card or credit card.

So is there a way to do it?
No.

aechris

Anyone get their Sonic 2 challenge accepted? I've submitted it 6 times with no reply.

I haven't had it accepted yet either.

I DID however get my Nintendo Land one rejected this morning... for being Platinum? I guess they really do want just Gold. That's frustrating.

Anyone have an extra Revengeance code? I can trade GTA, BioShock, Tomb Raider or Gears of War. That and God of War just continues to say pending. : /

EDIT: Nevermind, got it.

zroid

Banned
I haven't had it accepted yet either.

I DID however get my Nintendo Land one rejected this morning... for being Platinum? I guess they really do want just Gold. That's frustrating.

haha

oh well you could just do it once more and get a gold pretty easily, I think? It shows whatever grade trophy you earn on each run, separately from your best, right?

zroid

Banned
You guys are talking about the standalone version right? I don't think there's a trophy for this in the ultimate genesis collection...

That Sonic challenge was pretty easy especially compared to the one we did a few months ago. Just get the speed boots and you'll easily get under 40 seconds unless you majorly screw up.

I got 45 seconds my first run without the boots and hardly trying, and I suck at speed runs.

Jagxyz

Having second thoughts about preordering GTA5, anyone want my code? Pm me (post here if you do, so others know it's gone).

Top Bottom