• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

tsilon.ca Discussion Thread

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Did everyone else get the bonus 1500 XP for posting a pic with a Mister from the MK event last summer? I was surprised this morning when I got the PM with the code for it.

Fuzzy

Daily:
drink your ovaltine
400xp

GakwLjl.jpg

frequency

I must be really bad...

It took me about 20 minutes to do it. But I was playing on a 10 inch tablet and that is heavy for me to hold with 1 hand so I can swipe with my other hand.

zroid

Banned
I just had my No Time to Explain challenge accepted and I just played the free one. It took like 3 minutes.

oh snap

guess I'll do it then. I might buy it anyway, looked real awesome in the Quick Look, but now's not a good time for an impulse buy for me.

chicoquente

Neo Member
I just completed the free version so hopefully it gets accepted! I could that changing to not allow the free one. Maybe I just did not 'get' the game but I did not find it very enjoyable at all. If I had not already read it was only a 5 minute game I would have given up after 2.

Fuzzy

Daily:
slaso

I've never played a Halo game but apparently that's an acronym for
Solo Legendary All Skulls On

explodet

Gotcha, thanks. I got in a while back and lapsed for a long time.
Still waitin' on my code for MGR, though - I missed the whole kerfuffle regarding the codes.
Probably what brought me back in the first place.

I was also hoping for the codes to be released.
It really is a shame - as I was on the fence about MG:R until I saw some trailers, and when I decided to get it, the old codes were already cancelled.
There is still a very small chance they might release them in time - but I highly doubt it. They haven't been doing a very good job of telling us what's up since last week either...

Liquidus

Aggressively Stupid
Got a random Tomb Raider code this morning. I already got one when the codes first went live. If anyone wants it it's theirs.

This is so strange. I decided to try using the codes i had from a month ago and they work!!!
I thought they canceled all the preorder codes but apparently mine still works.

Le_Darck

Banned
I tested out my Gears of War judgement old code who was deactivated and it seems to work. Are they just re enabling all the old codes maybe?

SirKhalid

This is from Tsilon's forum.
As part of our current process we have reactivated codes for users who have already received them. We are specifically watching for abuse at this point and will not hesitate to take action.

We are also looking into some adjustments to February's perks to see if we can serve those who didn't get a chance to claim a January perk based on the distribution of our allotment. Those users wishing to share extra codes with those in need are encouraged to do so.

My apologies for the time it has taken to get this cleared up. We're working hard to ensure that the experience improves from here on out. Thanks go out to our Super Champions. You're the best Super Champions ever.

zeitgeist

Awesome news about the codes.

Any one else struggling to decide which console to get games on? I'm thinking Bioshock Infinite for PS3 for Move compatibility but I can't decide for GTA or Revengeance.

jred2k

Awesome news about the codes.

Any one else struggling to decide which console to get games on? I'm thinking Bioshock Infinite for PS3 for Move compatibility but I can't decide for GTA or Revengeance.

Yeah thats what I hate about pre-ordering, you never know if one platform will turn out shit. I ended up going PS3 for both of those because I'd prefer being sure GTA is on a single disc. Revengeance seems to benefit from being on a blu-ray as well. Heres the Digital Foundry comparison for the demo: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-metal-gear-rising-demo-showdown

Top Bottom