• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

tsilon.ca Discussion Thread

krae_man

GLCrysis3.jpg

Orca

So what's the deal with the Tsilon seal....

The rhyming ends now.

The band of letters around the outside seemed random and I kind of ignored them. I noticed the .bg at the end though, and that made me wonder what it actually says. Here's the string:

ONLYTHDADSTHGVDPGSSDCTHDTDSTNOWFOTOTHDFGMDRTDST.BG

So I more or less randomly gazed at it (slow work day) until I decided to try and 'solve' it. The .bg is simple - that's the .ca on the URL. So what comes before it must be the site URL...only they use different ones like thereisnolist and whatistheglist

I started separating them out into word patterns, then swapping letters into the pattern with a relatable +/- so B would be C, D would be E, etc...

After a little while I got this:

ONLY_THD_ADST_HGVD_PGSSDC_THD_TDST_NOW_FO_TO_THDFGMDRTDST.BG
ONLY_THE_BEST_ HAVE_PASSED_ THE_TEST_NOW_GO_TO_THEGAMERTEST.CA

More than likely someone already did this, but I needed to pass the time anyway.

Sora_N

I won't be buying MGR, can't afford it this month. Code will be up for grabs, first to PM me will get the code (my inbox only has 2 spots so the cutoff will be pretty simple lol).

EDIT: Pretty sure I never used the code but can't remember, I'll still send whatever was sent to me via PM.

zeitgeist

Yeah thats what I hate about pre-ordering, you never know if one platform will turn out shit. I ended up going PS3 for both of those because I'd prefer being sure GTA is on a single disc. Revengeance seems to benefit from being on a blu-ray as well. Heres the Digital Foundry comparison for the demo: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-metal-gear-rising-demo-showdown

Didn't even think of the multiple disk thing. First time I have ever used that as a reason to pick a certain console but it totally works for me.
I actually feel like GTA is still most of a PS game anyways.

Thanks for the link as well. Going PS3 for Bioshock, GTA and MGS:R.

Kovaelin

Has anybody tried Wizardry Online? I haven't played this one before, but I'm wondering if anybody found this one worth the time before this challenge arrived.

Has anybody tried Wizardry Online? I haven't played this one before, but I'm wondering if anybody found this one worth the time before this challenge arrived.

I put some time into it this morning but after trying to crank out 10 levels I said fuck it. the weapons degrade so fast it's hard to go finish a few quests before it breaks and your forced to run back to town and repair. I only made it to lv4 after two hours. maybe I just didn't "get it".

it might be a different story if I was even remotely interested in the Series. funny side note about this game is that it tries to rip off dark souls.

Hey chaps,
Any chance any of you have GoW: Ascension code to spare?
I decided I'll hack and slash my wallet after all (MGR, GoW:Ascension, Ninja Gaiden Sigma 3)

Omzz

Shit...i've been playing Tapped out for a while and saw Sideshow bob in the beginning. Now I don't see him at all

zroid

Banned
I have an MGR code I no longer need. It still works, I checked. Remember not to do in-store pickup, though, seeing as the game is out now.

quote to reveal

Lurkee

Neo Member
It's a code to redeem Crysis 1 for free on either PC, PS3 or Xbox 360. The platform you got was dependent on which one you picked when submitting the challenge pic.

Whaaa? Was that the raffle thing they did? Or did everyone who submit a pic get a code?

wingz

Whaaa? Was that the raffle thing they did? Or did everyone who submitted a pic get a code?

Everyone who submitted a pic got it. It was written in the email. Along with giving everyone Crysis 1, they did a raffle for additional prizes.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Whaaa? Was that the raffle thing they did? Or did everyone who submitted a pic get a code?
Everyone who submitted through the challenge slide got one as long as they didn't run out of codes for the platform you wanted. I submitted mine right around the deadline (it might've actually been a little bit after it) and I got my PS3 code. I got two different emails today. The first said I got 100xp for the submission then 40 minutes later I got a second email with the PSN code. Check your spam folder?

Challenge Complete: Crysis 3

Crytek 4, now materializing in toast. YOUR toasts and other object like materials. 100xp is your reward, and a copy of Crysis should supplies be in your favour.

100xp awarded

Construct, you have been awarded A free download code for Crysis on Playstation 3 from the G-LIST

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL. IT IS AN OUTGOING EMAIL ALONE. ASK HELP IN THE HELP FORUM ON TSILON.CA.

Attention Kraid,

Your qualifications have granted you access to the perk you requested. Your code is as follows:

XXXX-XXXX-XXXX
A bunch of people are posting in the help forum that their PC code isn't working in Steam but that may be because they're actually Origin codes.

http://www.tsilon.ca/core/index.php?topic=1525.0

SickBoy

Everyone who submitted a pic got it. It was written in the email. Along with giving everyone Crysis 1, they did a raffle for additional prizes.

Wow, if anyone has a code to share I'd love to give the original a shot after all these years...

I suppose I should pay more attention, but often "submit a pic" seems like a lot of work after a day full of kids and working :)

EDIT: (Wow, begging, has it really come to this? :)

Liquidus

Aggressively Stupid
God damn it. I must've missed the Crysis 3 challenge. I was going to buy Crysis PSN but a code would've been better:'(

EGM92

Considering they dont explicitly say you'll be getting a code, it's just a copy of MGR:R on the line.

I seem to have won the Crysis 3 contest along with 2 others. Still waiting on my skylanders 3DS set that I won in Nov.

C.Monkey

Banned
Does anyone have an extra Tomb Raider code? I've been trying to get mine forever off the site and it just says pending. I haven't received anything.

I'd really appreciate it.

zroid

Banned
Does anyone have an extra Tomb Raider code? I've been trying to get mine forever off the site and it just says pending. I haven't received anything.

I'd really appreciate it.

Yeah I have one. I've been indecisively hanging onto it but honestly I don't really want to buy it right now. I'll PM it to you.

Top Bottom