• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

tsilon.ca Discussion Thread

frequency

That was like 1700 xp or whatever.

I think I'm finally done. It's not fun anymore and they ignored my challenge submission from 2 weeks ago and there is absolutely no communication. I'll consider the site again if I see perks discussion in the Canada Deals thread.

It's just not worth my time anymore now and it makes me unhappy that they refuse to say anything, which basically just gives people false hope.

I feel the same way. I'm only putting in the dailies because some awesome people are posting them, and so it takes little to no effort on my part. They had a good thing going. It's a shame that it died out, whether it was Future Shop's fault or the fault of some shitty (likely RFD) slimeballs.

kaiyo

Sounds like we will be hearing something about the website soon?
Well this verification took a while now, didn't it... We still can't divulge anything about what's happening, hence the long silence, but it might be time to share a few notes soon... At least, what we can.

Or just are hoping that people don't leave the community before we finally get word on what the future of the site will be.

I'll be the optimist.

EGM92

The XP for answers is just getting ridiculous. As if it was not already certain, it is now, there will be no more perks, ever.

Did you take Talking Out of Your Ass 101? Lets not say shit without knowing the facts about what's happening. Some of us are more in the know than others. Things are happening, they're just taking time. If you're there just for the perks, leave.

G17

Did you take Talking Out of Your Ass 101? Lets not say shit without knowing the facts about what's happening. Some of us are more in the know than others. Things are happening, they're just taking time. If you're there just for the perks, leave.

Don't think you should be so harsh on him/her, I can understand why some feel frustrated even though tsilon has given us more than enough so far. I love the tsilon community. The challenges and the tournaments were the reason I came to tsilon, and they were much more interesting to me than the perks but.. I can understand people's frustration due to there being no communication.

If tournaments will still happen on the next gen consoles, I will still be very active on tsilon.

shezbot

Daily:
Free bird

Big points! On a side note, I missed all the perks as I discovered this community late, but I hope it sticks around as it's been fun.

chicoquente

Neo Member
It's been a great time while it lasted and I just hope that if it over now we at least get some sort of goodbye communication. I'd hate for it to just disappear into the night without a word.

DrEvil

not a medical professional
Today's daily ( RGlkIHlvdSByZWFsbHkgdGhpbmsgdGhhdCB3b3VsZCBiZSB0aGUgbGFzdCBkYWlseSBldmVyIGNyZWF0ZWQ/ )

Decodes to:

Did you really think that would be the last daily ever created?

krae_man

Hey look, finally an update:

We've got words. We're quite certain the message will find its way through this system somehow, maybe with the help of a handy AI if she wakes up. Tend your eyes, Player.

FIRST THING'S FIRST, wrapping up loose ends.

1. A while back, there was a Simpsons live co.op challenge held, and completed by a few brave, cartoonishly organic souls. By completing this, EVERYONE gets a cryptocode to use. SIESTA! The code is suckindiamonds , because Maggie refused to stop.

2. There are currently four known outstanding prizes to be distributed. zombyteer/xombit has claim to one prize, an amalgamation of previous winnings, while three more members have claim to a prize from LONG ago for Nintendo eShop credit. All three will be contacted before the weekend and asked which online video game shop credit they prefer.

Once those wrap up, we progress to Step Two.

And remember: Holla holla.

That says pretty much nothing.

DrEvil

Daily decodes to:

For the following week or two, this daily will be used as one of a few modes of communication to relay happenings in the system, and where it will evolve. Information is good.

DrEvil

Today's daily note:

Task one:: Lingering reward contacts made. Rewards to be distributed shortly.

Don't Shit Your Pants challenge email

You found out how to function correctly as a civilized organic! Perhaps you will do so again later, almost as if daily, in a regular cycle. A sequel to your triumph. There are many sequels, often improved from the first, learning, adapting, evolving methods and efficiency, growing from mistakes. The Misters like sequels. Soon, the misters will offer one more for players to try. Maybe you

600xp awarded

Top Bottom