• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

tsilon.ca Discussion Thread

If it was anything like the AC3 launch party then we could've just crashed it without problem. :(

Haha, well my non-Tsilon friend who was at the AC3 party didn't mention this one on Facebook so maybe the guest list was smaller

We can hope there is an AC4 party lol

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Haha, well my non-Tsilon friend who was at the AC3 party didn't mention this one on Facebook so maybe the guest list was smaller

We can hope there is an AC4 party lol
If you find out where it is let me know and I'll show up with the AC bag I got at the AC3 party and walk in like I belong there.

frequency

Are all these retailer dailies supposed to be leading up to a reveal of their new partnership or something?

Assuming they really did fall out of favour with Future Shop.

Or maybe I am just being too hopeful that perks will return.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Daily:
midi
Thanks.

Finally Level 50. Too bad the site has been dead for months and is losing incentives to keep up faster than ever. Kinda strange the Misters won't even give an update on the state of their site, despite someone still actively maintaining it.

Sajjaja

Thanks.

Finally Level 50. Too bad the site has been dead for months and is losing incentives to keep up faster than ever. Kinda strange the Misters won't even give an update on the state of their site, despite someone still actively maintaining it.

I just got to level 31. I have no idea why I even bother with the dailies....I guess it's just my hope that something will pan out in the future and everyone will get a free game
Bad Rats GOTY edition lol.

Orca

Thanks.

I don't know if I'd say "actively" maintaining lol, the challenges sit for days before being updated at some random point.

D

Deleted member 126221

Unconfirmed Member
There's a couple of challenges I could complete this week, but is there any use for XP now? Haven't really paid attention to the site in a long time.

There's pretty much no reason to go out of your way to do any challenges. I thought about doing a few during the last couple weeks, but then I only bothered with Kavinsky since it was stupidly easy.

Since we have some awesome people contributing for dailies, might as well just do those since they're quick and painless.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
I didn't even submit a challenge a few weeks ago that I already had done because I couldn't be bothered to take out the disc and snap a picture.

lol Fuzzy, I wish I could say the same. But the saddest part is that I took out Red Steel, played through part of that turd and snapped a photo. Never again.

jred2k

I noticed today that some of the people from Electric Playground and Reviews on the Run are being promoted as part of EB Games booth at Fan Expo. They used to be heavily sponsored by Future Shop, too, so FS must just be cutting back in terms of video game promotion all over.

Deraldin

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah. I just put it through and I had to use the correct spelling. Was driving me nuts trying to figure out what I was doing wrong when I tried it yesterday morning.

Top Bottom