• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

tsilon.ca Discussion Thread

Herlihy Boy

Neo Member
This is the exact same question from a few days ago. I put in the same answer and it told me I already used the code. Weird.

serial

jred2k

There is apparently a TF2 league coming up. I'm sure that will be a great way to win some one month XBL codes or something.

They just updated the front page, but there is nothing there of any relevance or any mention of perks. It feels like FS pulled support and they don't want to just come out and address that.

D

Deleted member 126221

Unconfirmed Member
It feels like FS pulled support and they don't want to just come out and address that.
This is what I think too...

Did we ever learn where this website is coming from? The common assumption was that it was from Futureshop, but it doesn't look like it anymore.

It feels like FS pulled support and they don't want to just come out and address that.

Why would they bother updating the site and maintaining it at this point? Unless they're looking for another sponsor. The "perks" right now are terrible, the most that come out of the site are DOTA 2 passes and some other garbage.

Sajjaja

Why would they bother updating the site and maintaining it at this point? Unless they're looking for another sponsor. The "perks" right now are terrible, the most that come out of the site are DOTA 2 passes and some other garbage.

Speaking of DOTA 2 or other crap, I won one of those dailies and they offered either DOTA 2 or Xbox Live. I had like 5 DOTAs so I took a XBL even though I don't know what that means. I think it's a trial or maybe points? I honestly have no clue because when I asked I never got a response. I don't have an Xbox.

So if anyone wants w/e the hell I got, just quote me asking for it and I'll pm it your way.

Liquidus

Aggressively Stupid
Speaking of DOTA 2 or other crap, I won one of those dailies and they offered either DOTA 2 or Xbox Live. I had like 5 DOTAs so I took a XBL even though I don't know what that means. I think it's a trial or maybe points? I honestly have no clue because when I asked I never got a response. I don't have an Xbox.

So if anyone wants w/e the hell I got, just quote me asking for it and I'll pm it your way.

I'll grab the mystery XBL thing lol.

Will. I'll let you know in the morning as I'm at work right now.

I am also curious, lol.

I also see someone trying to defend the lack of perks on tsilon, wtf. No possibility for perk potential? What about a perk for the upcoming consoles before the day 1 cutoff date?

I guess I should be happy just looking out for poor showings of random chances to win DOTA2 passes and some XBL mystery box lmao.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Well, hey, we got so much out of it that I'm okay with it. We can only assume that someone is still being paid to work there if the dailies and challenges are still being updated/checked on, so presumably something will be coming.

I'm hoping so. At least, it wouldn't make sense for them to keep this site running for challenges attached to arbitrary exp/levels. I guess for now it'll just be dailies and easy challenges for me lol.

evilenger

Add me to the curious list too. The Misters are around on the forums here and there but they never respond to any question about perks.

It does sound like support from FS has dropped off considering there were some major events that have passed like E3 and new console announcements that they were surprisingly quiet about.

I am sure there is some plan and they are probably not allowed to say anything but would be nice just to put a simple message like:

"hey we know it's quiet now but we have a bunch of things on the works this fall...blah blah"

Sajjaja

I'll grab the mystery XBL thing lol.

Sent. Let me know what it is.

Update on this. Liquidus let me know that the code never actually worked....so..... I asked G LIST for another but they still have no replied. I guess we will never know the mystery.

Luigi87

Ouya

dbZnMuS.gif

chicoquente

Neo Member
Just tried to fire up the site to do the latest daily and I am getting an error from Chrome saying that it can not connect to the server. Is anyone else having any issues?

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Just tried to fire up the site to do the latest daily and I am getting an error from Chrome saying that it can not connect to the server. Is anyone else having any issues?
I was having trouble a few hours ago then I tried a bit later and it worked. I guess it's down again.

Top Bottom