• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

tsilon.ca Discussion Thread

frequency

Ahaha, that is pretty great.

But I guess I should be afraid...

Though for the record: I totally read the Tsilon forums. Not daily but enough to see other people curious about the Post-E3 silence too. So there!

zroid

Banned
Nobody cares enough about you to use your name as a daily. Sad but true.

1366219754_totonto_mayor_rob_ford_walks_into_camera.gif

Sera O

Banned
Hey, I noticed there's a VLR challenge I'd already completed (the best kind). Can anyone tell me if tsilon's tightened up the requirements for image submission?

The last time I submitted a challenge it was okay to submit a screenshot of my PSN trophy page with a tab open showing "Welcome _name_ to the members area." Does that still work okay?

I just noticed the cytus lambda one and it expired today. Shoot. I'm so used to these being for games I don't have/don't intend to get; I should really pay better attention.

wingz

Hey, I noticed there's a VLR challenge I'd already completed (the best kind). Can anyone tell me if tsilon's tightened up the requirements for image submission?

The last time I submitted a challenge it was okay to submit a screenshot of my PSN trophy page with a tab open showing "Welcome _name_ to the members area." Does that still work okay?

I just noticed the cytus lambda one and it expired today. Shoot. I'm so used to these being for games I don't have/don't intend to get; I should really pay better attention.

My picture was accepted. I just took a pic of my completed save file, showing that all the characters endings were unlocked and the overall time played. I also wrote my username on paper to show in the submission photo.

Sera O

Banned
My picture was accepted. I just took a pic of my completed save file, showing that all the characters endings were unlocked and the overall time played. I also wrote my username on paper to show in the submission photo.

Thanks. I did the screenshot of my psn trophies webpage with the VLR plat and another browser tab showing my tsilon username, and it was accepted too.

iphys

2-week retro challenge to face Ganon in the final battle on Ages/Seasons for 2500 xp. Fortunately, I'm half done, so no excuse not to finish this.

Cyborg771

Neo Member
lol, how are we supposed to prove our 10k+ sale in the AC challenge was made in another town? :X

Even crazier, how are we supposed to prove the 3 kills with one brick throw in Hotline Miami? Is that recorded somewhere or do we need to provide video?

jred2k

Even crazier, how are we supposed to prove the 3 kills with one brick throw in Hotline Miami? Is that recorded somewhere or do we need to provide video?

Not sure about the trophies, but that is a Steam achievement. Probably no way for someone that bought it on GOG to prove it, though.

frequency

Still no answer on this? Anyone managed to complete the challenge?

I just went to another town on my other 3DS (yes I have 2 copies of Animal Crossing for some reason) and took a picture. I didn't do anything special so don't know if there is anything to tell them I was in another town. They accepted it.

tsilon said:
A bell is heavy enough to carry, let alone ten thousand. The denizens of Animal Crossing most definitely lift.

1300xp awarded

Top Bottom