• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

tsilon.ca Discussion Thread

EGM92

Sorry guys, I gave away the code for the headphones to a friend, thanks for the PM. If I have anything else to give I'll let you guys know.

krae_man

I think I'm done with the site.

Currently there's 4 challanges I can do(Sonic, AR Cards, BTTF, Mirrors Edge), and I sat down after dinner with the intention to fire off two of them and start on Mirrors Edge but I quit after 5 minutes of Sonic.

I just can't bring myself to do any more. I spend all my gaming time doing challanges instead of playing games I want to play.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Looking at the site there seems to still be 5 of the $100 headset coupons and 99 of the $20 headset coupons left. I might make it to level 35 soon and I wonder if I'll be able to get one of those headsets.

I think I'm done with the site.

Currently there's 4 challanges I can do(Sonic, AR Cards, BTTF, Mirrors Edge), and I sat down after dinner with the intention to fire off two of them and start on Mirrors Edge but I quit after 5 minutes of Sonic.

I just can't bring myself to do any more. I spend all my gaming time doing challanges instead of playing games I want to play.

It's the Mass Effect... effect.

Max

I am not Max
That fishing game you unlock for the 3DS is actually kind of fun. Took me about an hour to get the fish bone for the challenge.

SSS4 session never happened tonight, TsilonAI's game was broken =/

Got 200xp for being on XBL in SSS4 though

This AR fishing challenge is getting to me, where is the damn lightning

Finally done

L3E2

I just wanted to give a quick thanks to OP and everyone else in this thread, finally got my free SE of Street Fighter X Tekken. I've been lurking on this site for so long that posting in threads has never been a thing for me but it would feel wrong to not give any thanks or credit. So thanks once again!

RS4-

Ugh, I thought I had done the vidmaster challenge, but then I remembered how much I didn't really enjoy ODST lol

EGM92

Just did the AR challenge, I was getting really pissed off that clouds would pass but nothing would come of it lol then I started to make thunder crash noises and blowing at the 3DS and it actually hit the water! WTF probably a complete coincidence. I snapped a picture of the AR card display the Fishbone with my name behind it.

jred2k

Just did the AR challenge, I was getting really pissed off that clouds would pass but nothing would come of it lol then I started to make thunder crash noises and blowing at the 3DS and it actually hit the water! WTF probably a complete coincidence. I snapped a picture of the AR card display the Fishbone with my name behind it.

I actually managed to get all my storms by moving the 3DS back and forth really fast. It would constantly storm when I was doing this so I don't think its coincidence.

Mass Effect 3 took me about 35 hours, normal difficulty, imported character (you keep your level so I guess it makes combat easier), and almost all sidequests completed. My fleet was maxed out and I was level 53.

Now for some sleep.

Firestorm

Boo. Don't think I'll be done by the end of the week. They should have given us a bit more time x.x
REQUEST FOR XP: DENIED - Vidmaster challenge still locked. Unlock and resubmit.
Uh what the hell? I have the achievement unlocked and used Xbox Live as my submission method. What went wrong?

RS4-

Finally a challenge I could submit lol, ME3 took me 30 hours or so, would've been less if I didn't idle for a few hours at a time.

I better get cracking on Sonic and I Am Alive. For anyone that did the latter, how long did that take?

Firestorm

Got my Halo and AR points at once! Two level ups. 24 now! Might do Sonic 2 tonight but I want to get more Mass Effect 3 in. Definitely not gonna rush it though.

Edit: Sonic 2 only took 10 minutes or so to get 0:30 after I saw the YouTube video and figured out how to do it. Only have "firestorm tsilon" on the paper though. Hope that's fine.

EGM92

Got my Halo and AR points at once! Two level ups. 24 now! Might do Sonic 2 tonight but I want to get more Mass Effect 3 in. Definitely not gonna rush it though.

Edit: Sonic 2 only took 10 minutes or so to get 0:30 after I saw the YouTube video and figured out how to do it. Only have "firestorm tsilon" on the paper though. Hope that's fine.

My sonic had no console in it, I had a picture of my Sega Genesis collection for PS3 and my name on a piece of paper. It took them nearly 30hrs but they accepted it.

I'm at lvl 34 right now, a lot of these challenges I don't like or are just too time investment heavy. I want to do the ME3 one because that wouldn't be too long considering I already put easily 20hrs into the game, but considering I have it on PC I doubt theres any way to get that achievement to display or anything like that.

Firestorm

Since it's just for finishing the game you could probably take a picture of you at the credits or something. I just played another 3 hours tonight. Such a good game. Much like Mass Effect 2 got me out of my gaming boredom, Mass Effect 3 is doing the same.

RS4-

My sonic had no console in it, I had a picture of my Sega Genesis collection for PS3 and my name on a piece of paper. It took them nearly 30hrs but they accepted it.

I'm at lvl 34 right now, a lot of these challenges I don't like or are just too time investment heavy. I want to do the ME3 one because that wouldn't be too long considering I already put easily 20hrs into the game, but considering I have it on PC I doubt theres any way to get that achievement to display or anything like that.

I was going to say, isn't it on Steam but then I forgot it was on Origin :(

I guess you could take a picture of your new game+ imported character screen as well?

edit - I Am Alive is ehh. I don't know if I want to continue playing it just for 1000xp

Firestorm

Daily:
Onimusha Soul

Sonic 2 went through so I'm 50 points from LV25 now. Maybe I'll see if I can guess some Mega Man questions right.

Edit: There we go! LV25!

Top Bottom