• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

tsilon.ca Discussion Thread

EGM92

I just did the Sonic 2 challenge, screw TSI for "requiring" console, it wasn't before and they accepted submissions. The best they'll get from me is the game case with my ID. I feel like the bubble is about to burst lol

Orca

I just did the Sonic 2 challenge, screw TSI for "requiring" console, it wasn't before and they accepted submissions. The best they'll get from me is the game case with my ID. I feel like the bubble is about to burst lol

The requirements are getting ridiculous. How am I supposed to get my carrier to show in an in-game screenshot on the iPhone?

The requirements are getting ridiculous. How am I supposed to get my carrier to show in an in-game screenshot on the iPhone?

usually its an achievement so if you open up gamecenter and find the game, it will show your challenge completed. Your carrier shows while in gamecenter so take a screen shot of that. That's how I submitted all of mine, didn't realize it was a requirement now.

Gamejunky

Anyone know what the bottom right arrow on the test screen is for? When I click it, it says Played with fire, equipped fire retardent overalls, evaded construct degree charring, receives 1200xp plus single 1UP in classic conquering.

Are challenge submissions taking longer than normal for anyone else? I submitted one just over 24 hours ago and haven't got anything back yet... usually when I submit challenges they're pretty quick to confirm

EGM92

Are challenge submissions taking longer than normal for anyone else? I submitted one just over 24 hours ago and haven't got anything back yet... usually when I submit challenges they're pretty quick to confirm

yea it's started taking longer since last week, I submitted the Sonic one hours ago, I doubt I'll get it before I'm off work at 5pm tomorrow.

Leaderboards are live.

First competition is AC: Revelations. Highest single game score on wanted.

I think scores cap at 15000 and it is not too hard to boost it(I guess that is why there is a score limit now). Oh well let's hope most people are honest and will use honest ways to win free stuff.

Got my code, and already applied it for the 20 dollar headset, as my Sennheiser headset was worn out, and I wanted something so-so for the PC. Between this, CinemaNow and the free game, 150 dollars in merchandise for playing video games. Not a bad deal at all.

jred2k

Does anyone know what is the 3DS AR challenge asking for?

You need to have lightning strike the water and then you will be able to catch a fishbone. I jut started playing it so I'm not sure if there is a way to make a storm appear or if it just randomly happens. So far it looks like it just randomly happens from time to time.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
You need to have lightning strike the water and then you will be able to catch a fishbone. I jut started playing it so I'm not sure if there is a way to make a storm appear or if it just randomly happens. So far it looks like it just randomly happens from time to time.
Wait... is this one of the AR games that come installed on the 3ds?

DJ_Lae

Got my code, and already applied it for the 20 dollar headset, as my Sennheiser headset was worn out, and I wanted something so-so for the PC. Between this, CinemaNow and the free game, 150 dollars in merchandise for playing video games. Not a bad deal at all.

My PC headset is shot too - which one did you order? I assume they're basically identical when used on a PC (other than appearance), but very few reviews of them actually talk about that use.

Lothars

I am annoyed that Cinema now 50 dollar code expired for me on march 1st, it really sucks but it's not like I really was going to use it.

DJ_Lae

I am annoyed that Cinema now 50 dollar code expired for me on march 1st, it really sucks but it's not like I really was going to use it.

I signed up and redeemed mine and didn't use one bit of it - the site's just a mess and their movie selection is awful. Plus you can't watch HD movies on your PC, and as far as I could tell none of the other streaming apps (like PS3) were actually working, making the service extra useless.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Wait... is this one of the AR games that come installed on the 3ds?
Yeah. I never bothered to play it before today but it took me about 20 minutes. After I played it the first time I went into the shop and bought "Free Fishing" so I wouldn't have a time limit. It took a couple of storms before I got a lightning strike so it's completely random.

Lothars

I signed up and redeemed mine and didn't use one bit of it - the site's just a mess and their movie selection is awful. Plus you can't watch HD movies on your PC, and as far as I could tell none of the other streaming apps (like PS3) were actually working, making the service extra useless.
Yes but the point is the credit shouldn't have expired by the end of the month.

I didn't mind using the service for a free 50 dollar credit, I would have never paid to use it.

SickBoy

Yeah, I noticed that on the Cinemanow code.. kinda sneaky. I redeemed it for a couple of movie purchases, because I was running out of time to use it.

To be honest, I don't think the service is quite up to snuff. Lots of buffering the one time we tried to use it. A far cry from Netflix, which delivers a solid high-def stream for us....

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
Yeah, I noticed that on the Cinemanow code.. kinda sneaky. I redeemed it for a couple of movie purchases.

To be honest, I don't think the service is quite up to snuff. Lots of buffering the one time we tried to use it. A far cry from Netflix, which delivers a solid high-def stream for us....

It's garbage. You can't even get HD on your computer for some bizarre reason. Software crashes repeatedly too.

Yeah. I never bothered to play it before today but it took me about 20 minutes. After I played it the first time I went into the shop and bought "Free Fishing" so I wouldn't have a time limit. It took a couple of storms before I got a lightning strike so it's completely random.
I see no free fishing...

Top Bottom