• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

tsilon.ca Discussion Thread

EGM92

anyone notice that getting XP from challenges is taking longer and longer??

I used to get them at most 2hrs later, now it's been 8hrs hmm..

It varies for me. The last Simpsons one I submitted was pretty quick, whereas the Water challenge I submitted early early this morning has still not been confirmed yet.

jred2k

anyone notice that getting XP from challenges is taking longer and longer??

I used to get them at most 2hrs later, now it's been 8hrs hmm..

Yeah I've noticed that too. I submitted two challenges this morning and they're still to be confirmed. On the other hand the updates for challenges and dailies seem to be on a more regular basis. My guess is the sites runners are getting a schedule finally figured out and its not so sporadic.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Daily.

Credits

EDIT: There are also 2 new challenges.

Super Stardust Delta: The Tokenizer trophy. (Arcade, Planets – Collect 15 tokens with a single boost)
900xp. Ends March 6th.

M&S 2012: Get 48 stickers in London party.
900xp. Ends March 7th.

Daily.

Credits

EDIT: There are also 2 new challenges.

Super Stardust Delta: The Tokenizer trophy. (Arcade, Planets – Collect 15 tokens with a single boost)
900xp. Ends March 6th.

M&S 2012: Get 48 stickers in London party.
900xp. Ends March 7th.

That Super Stardust Achievement sounds difficult.

EGM92

I had the stardust trophy, was pretty easy, got it during my first play through when the vita launched.

Anyone else not have their challenges accepted yet? It's been more than 24hrs...

Fuzzy

I had the stardust trophy, was pretty easy, got it during my first play through when the vita launched.

Anyone else not have their challenges accepted yet? It's been more than 24hrs...
I got my SMB2 one credited that I submitted yesterday. Which one are you waiting on?

EGM92

I got my SMB2 one credited that I submitted yesterday. Which one are you waiting on?

I was waiting on the SMB2 but it just updated and I got the credit, LEVEL 32 + 6 Lives.

Have they said when we can use lives to advance our levels or do questions again?

RS4-

Dare I ask? Why would you put 27 hours into a game that you weren't enjoying?

Had nothing else to play and I didn't want to add to my backlog of games that I play for 10 mins then never play again.

And I didn't have any challenges to do aside from that aside from the most recent updates with SMB2 and the awful Mario & Sonic game.

Will purchase SSD and Where's My Water soon.

Fuzzy

I was waiting on the SMB2 but it just updated and I got the credit, LEVEL 32 + 6 Lives.

Have they said when we can use lives to advance our levels or do questions again?
Not that I know of but I won't bother with using them to do questions over again. I'll be saving my 6 for when I really need them. I also like that you have to have at least 1 life in order to claim a perk. I just wonder if we'll lose a life when we do so or if it's just a requirement like reaching a certain level and the like.

Maddog

Finished Where's My Water. A lot of fun. I'm only 22 so hopefully the headphone perk for 25 doesn't run out immediately. I would really like to get in on that.

kurahadol

Just got the SSHD achievement, that was cake. Just unlocked the needed level for Where's my Water so I'm going to work on that now.

btkadams

You guys. I'm getting so frustrated. I can't seem to get the tokenizer trophy in ssd. I went to that site linked in this thread where people said to find the big green asteroid but I just can't find any of it. I've beaten the arcade a bunch of times and haven't gotten it. :( any tips?

kurahadol

Sorry for the double post, figured people would want to know. If you go and type naughtyramunit into the code input, you get 400xp free due to a TF2 server hiccup. And with that I also submit my Where's my Water challenge.

Edit: I did the challenge in the first planet. In like the second phase a huge meteor comes down, I just boosted through that.

Firestorm

I definitely won't be LV25 by March... If anyone doesn't want their $20 headphones coupon and will be giving it away I think I have a friend who could use it.

EGM92

submitted my Where's my water, and SSD:D, both were easy. WmW took about an hour to do. Thats another level :D 33 here I come!

Fuzzy

Are those headphones even worth it? I was searching up on the prices on eBay and they don't seem to be much higher than $20, some used ones are even lower than that I think.
I have no idea and frankly I don't care. If he wants the coupon then I'll get it for him.

RS4-

re: amalur, AI had problems finding it in my list (so did I the first time, as it's listed as KoA: Reckoning instead of ...Amalur)

Should probably take a screen shot of your live profile from the web just in case you want to submit yours

Mattiator

Anyone have any idea what time the headsets are going down today???
I work dayshift today, a 16 hour shift tommorow, and a 9 hour evening shift saturday :(

BTW
Xbox360 - Mattiator69
PS3- Mattiator85
Steam- Mattiator
if anyone would like to add me :)

Anyone have any idea what time the headsets are going down today???
I work dayshift today, a 16 hour shift tommorow, and a 9 hour evening shift saturday :(

BTW
Xbox360 - Mattiator69
PS3- Mattiator85
Steam- Mattiator
if anyone would like to add me :)

I think the site says 5 est.

Mattiator

I don't think you have to worry too much since there are 250 codes and currently only 222 members at level 25 or higher.

Ahhh sounds good thanks, I was gonna count that, it sucks while at work I only have access to internet explorer, which means I can gaf all I want (which is awesome) but no access to tsilon

DJ_Lae

Weird, I got a notice congratulation me on hitting level 30 and a freshly lit square, but my level at the top of the page shows me maybe a fifth of the way into level 29.

mrgone

Weird, I got a notice congratulation me on hitting level 30 and a freshly lit square, but my level at the top of the page shows me maybe a fifth of the way into level 29.

The same thing happened to me yesterday! Figured it was just a hiccup, but the square's still lit

Maddog

So I know firestorm has first dibs on a Level 25 code but if anyone else is eligible and doesn't plan on using it I'd gladly take it off your hands.

Top Bottom