• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

tsilon.ca Discussion Thread

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
The only valid links for redemption are those within the perk slide, including the single noted retailer.
Looks like no pre-ordering the new colour either. Only Blue, Red or Black.

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
Thank you oh so much!

Now for my own charitable act, I got 2 FS 10% codes that I wont be able to use. Only catch is they expire today I believe. 1st 2 pm's get.

You could just try to get it again tomorrow and give away the next code if you get it!

whitehawk

Banned
Hmm I think I'm going to cancel my SSX pre-order :) Instead of using my giftcard for that, I can put it towards my 3DS and get SSX for free :)

This site is going to be saving me $140 so far. Damn. All I got from Lockerz.com was a stupid t-shirt (literally).

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Hmm I think I'm going to cancel my SSX pre-order :) Instead of using my giftcard for that, I can put it towards my 3DS and get SSX for free :)

This site is going to be saving me $140 so far. Damn. All I got from Lockerz.com was a stupid t-shirt (literally).

Same. I still have that T-Shirt too. I realized his much time I wasted right after I realized how corrupt and broken their redemption system was. Fuck that site.

Can only hope this deal isn't the same.

Fuzzy

Requirements for the free game.

cpL5r.png

250 total.

EDIT: Apparently there are less than that currently eligible. At least I'm one of them though. :)
250 is the current number of codes available. There are less than 250 eligible currently, if thisAI is correct in figure analysis.

parasight

I'm eligible but we all know by the time the Perk is launched the amount eligible will exceed 250. Bah it's always too good to be true.

Fuzzy

I'm eligible but we all know by the time the Perk is launched the amount eligible will exceed 250. Bah it's always too good to be true.
There's always hope.
thisAI analyzed said perk with earlier member numbers. Current total covers all currently eligible members. Any extra requests past total thisAI will attempt to fill.

Winners:

1. jsan5354
2. drywall
3. TMLEAFS24
4. bs000
5. the3ye
6. thewind
7. dimitri2401
8. wekiva
9. DJLae
10. BadMoJo
11. jayc
12. MrGreencastle
13. Glyde_Skyhawk
14. ericchops
15. GooseGaws
16. tonyford
17. Kraid
18. timber1992
19. jordon212
20. ButtonsTheMonkey

Good deal is a good deal!

yeah, but now you're going to have to deal with me not liking you because you beat me.

There's still 80 more to go around, don't be sad.

Free game sounds awesome. There are less than 250 currently eligible, and tsilonAI has said if there are more than 250 requests for codes, then she will try to fulfil them on an individual basis:

thisAI analyzed said perk with earlier member numbers. Current total covers all currently eligible members. Any extra requests past total thisAI will attempt to fill.

Just got to level 18 by randomly guessing on Final Fantasy questions. I think I now fulfill the free game requirements. Fingers crossed they don't change the requirements to something I don't have and that I get one of the codes.

Luigi87

Definitely eligible, as I meet all those requirements.
Site is definitely going to have a lot of people probably rank up this week though, for another site crash come next week.

LeetBM

Neo Member
If anyone wants the $99 3DS let me know. I qualify for it and already have a 3DS. I don't want a second one.

I'll happily apply the next four days and give a NeoGAFer here the code if I'm lucky, but please at least be a member of the site so I'm not just giving away a freebee.

Lothars

If anyone wants the $99 3DS let me know. I qualify for it and already have a 3DS. I don't want a second one.

I'll happily apply the next four days and give a NeoGAFer here the code if I'm lucky, but please at least be a member of the site so I'm not just giving away a freebee.

I would appreciate it, I plan to use it for a gift.

At level 13. No challenges done, since I haven't had any games which matched yet.

As tempting as a free game is, I don't feel like spending hours to get level 18.

So I realized I already had an account when this first started. Fired it up and I'm at level 15. Tiny Tower challenge is almost done on my end cause I was already addicted to the game lol. One more day or so before I hit the target.

The Wii Sports tennis challenge is really annoying me. Apparently I was already at 1750 from back in the day but I just cannot advance. The AI has decided to never let me win, my racket is rarely on the side I want it to be, and the one time I won a single-match I only advanced 16 points. I am so close but cannot get over the hump.

The Wii Sports tennis challenge is really annoying me. Apparently I was already at 1750 from back in the day but I just cannot advance. The AI has decided to never let me win, my racket is rarely on the side I want it to be, and the one time I won a single-match I only advanced 16 points. I am so close but cannot get over the hump.

You can do it. Honestly, I just used the front player as much as possible, and made sure I hit early and often. Getting the power serve at the beginning is more than useful, too. It did slow down quite a lot after 1700 or so, but if you don't let them score during the single matches, you'll get between 20 and 30 for each win.

The Perks come out at random time or scheduled time?

Just wondering if we will have to start refreshing for hours on February 6th for the free game perk to come up...

I am one daily away! Like others said, though... I am not holding my breath. I have a feeling a lot of people will become level 18 in the next few days.

I've been level 18 since today and I believe I qualify all of the requirements, I'm glad to hear that if we qualify for it there will be a spot for us.

I'm still going to be checking when I wake up on the 6th to see if there's a spot available, I want to pick up Battlefield 3 for PC. :)

The Perks come out at random time or scheduled time?

Just wondering if we will have to start refreshing for hours on February 6th for the free game perk to come up...

I am one daily away! Like others said, though... I am not holding my breath. I have a feeling a lot of people will become level 18 in the next few days.

The AI usually announces what time it will be available.

parasight

Instead of posting a picture for the Tiny Tower challenge, I submitted the URL for the "Shared Tower" feature. Think that'll do?

vulva

Hmm, seems I'll need to complete a challenge somehow. Means I'll need for a game that I actually have to qualify.

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
Thanks.

Any tips for Tiny Tower challenge? I'm at 10 floors, but the game is so boring and long...

That "game" is so not worth it, not even for this challenge. I got to level 88 and in retrospect I regret every minute I spent on it. :p

Top Bottom