• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

tsilon.ca Discussion Thread

This is just sad. It's hilarious.

Got in SENT REQUEST...

Damn't. Two people in this thread are ahead of me.

Boo you guys!

krae_man

I managed to get a request in.

0YN0B.jpg

timnich

The site turned to shit when the perk went up. I can't wait to see what happens when they offer the free game, should be fun:/

btkadams

ugh so many people must have clicked it. i hope they notify us if we got our code before the second set of codes goes up tomorrow.

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
Heh Tiny Tower challenge. Didn't think the amount of time I've wasted playing that "game"would pay off.

whitehawk

Banned
For all members who experienced this issue: Normally, requests through challenges and perks display a checkmark upon submission. Timed request windows such as the 3DS perk have two concurrent threads streaming to allow requests to be queued. Occasionally, second thread caches slowly causing a logout. Requests in this instance are received along with all else. No worry should be experienced in this case.
This is good to know. Because I didn't get a checkmark and was logged out. So I still may have a chance.

ugh it signed me out when i clicked it initially, then it took forever to sign in and click it again,but given that number i'm really doubting it got it... sucks i might not get it because of a glitch in the site

edit:

I don't care about that. But the multiple accounts thing they do is another kettle of fish.

yeah i thought i'd be kinda cool with this to begin with (like let them do it, they're gonna do it anyways) but i'm kind of infuriated now that it's become more real lol, alt accounts is so fucking lame for a site like this

Lothars

I am not worried even if I don't get it this time I think I will have a good chance since I am level 18 and have completed a challenge, I wonder if everyone who is level 18 completed a challenge.

LeetBM

Neo Member
Some blame GAF. :lol

Blame me. I'm the one who tried to bring this to everyone's attention here in hope of helping out fellow GAFers get some great perks. Haha. I really hope some people here won since this is my favourite video game community.

Takao

Banned
I actually clicked on the 3DS code request and then realized I'm Level 16, lol. I wonder how many other people are in the same boat?

krae_man

Winners:

1. jsan5354
2. drywall
3. TMLEAFS24
4. bs000
5. the3ye
6. thewind
7. dimitri2401
8. wekiva
9. DJLae
10. BadMoJo
11. jayc
12. MrGreencastle
13. Glyde_Skyhawk
14. ericchops
15. GooseGaws
16. tonyford
17. Kraid
18. timber1992
19. jordon212
20. ButtonsTheMonkey

Luigi87

Winners:

1. jsan5354
2. drywall
3. TMLEAFS24
4. bs000
5. the3ye
6. thewind
7. dimitri2401
8. wekiva
9. DJLae
10. BadMoJo
11. jayc
12. MrGreencastle
13. Glyde_Skyhawk
14. ericchops
15. GooseGaws
16. tonyford
17. Kraid
18. timber1992
19. jordon212
20. ButtonsTheMonkey

Booyah!
I knew speed running Monkey Island was the right thing to do.

LeetBM

Neo Member
Winners:

1. jsan5354
2. drywall
3. TMLEAFS24
4. bs000
5. the3ye
6. thewind
7. dimitri2401
8. wekiva
9. DJLae
10. BadMoJo
11. jayc
12. MrGreencastle
13. Glyde_Skyhawk
14. ericchops
15. GooseGaws
16. tonyford
17. Kraid
18. timber1992
19. jordon212
20. ButtonsTheMonkey

Any GAFers win?

DJ_Lae

Winners:

1. jsan5354
2. drywall
3. TMLEAFS24
4. bs000
5. the3ye
6. thewind
7. dimitri2401
8. wekiva
9. DJLae
10. BadMoJo
11. jayc
12. MrGreencastle
13. Glyde_Skyhawk
14. ericchops
15. GooseGaws
16. tonyford
17. Kraid
18. timber1992
19. jordon212
20. ButtonsTheMonkey

Awesome. I'll see if my girlfriend still wants one and if not I'll pass the code onto someone here.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Oh my god I have 28 floors, but Tiny Tower is like heroin.. I'm not sure if I even want to suck myself back into it.

Congrats to the winners of the $99 3DS!

I'm only lvl 16, answering trivia gets boring fast

And what kind of play do they want to see from NHL 12 =/

woot, I remembered I had one clip uploaded on Easports.com scoring a goal using my head haha, subitted the url to the vid

Top Bottom