• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

tsilon.ca Discussion Thread

EGM92

Still waiting on the other dailies they said they'd be updating, it was supposed to be something like 20 questions of 3 days to catch up.

EGM92

Anyone else think they upped the dailies to 200xp for making up the lack of dailies lately? if they do 3-4 you're already getting more XP than you were in prior weeks.

chicoquente

Neo Member
Anyone interested in playing some Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD? All the matches I keep joining at random either disconnect or turn out to be free skate. Would love to pick up that challenge.

I'm on Live. GT: ChicoQuente

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Thanks, that pushed me up to the top 16 :D
I got a code worth 500xp yesterday for being in the Mario Kart 7 races. I don't think we're supposed to share those codes even though Mister R has it as his status when you have him as a friend on the 3DS. I completely kicked everyone's ass yesterday. I played in 3 cups (12 races) and I came 1st 9 times, 2nd twice and 5th once. I bowed out so other people could have a chance to win. :p

Liquidus

Aggressively Stupid
They've been slacking ever since the meet ups. Hopefully this one game for all challenges for the week is a one time deal or they're just that lazy.

I have a 30 dollars off borderlands collectors edition ps3 version and a 20 dollars off Assassins creed 3 ps3 version coupon that I dont plan to use.

pm me if anybody wants them.
I also have invites to the tsilon.ca site if anybody is interested.

chicoquente

Neo Member
I've never played WoW before but was debating going for that latest challenge. How many hours would I have to put in roughly to get to level 20?

EDIT: Scratch that. I downloaded the latest trial for it and it just does nothing every time I launch the app. I am assuming it is not yet compatible with Mountain Lion. Disappointing as I did want to take a run at level 20.

Fuzzy

This thread has really died down. I used to see it bumped to the first page everyday, not anymore.
Nothing really to bump it with when they don't update the site daily. Hell, the August perks haven't even been announced let alone posted. At this point I don't even expect them to have any this month.

kurahadol

I visited the site for the first time in like 2-3 weeks and nothing has changed. Tried to keep interest but after all the hype from the free game, things took a pretty big drop. Ah well, was fun while it lasted.

Orca

Yeah, there's nothing to post except to complain about either their lousy updating schedule or their latest 'we're sorry, we're changing things to make it smoother on the backend' spiel.

Mister F posted some time-limited cryptocodes for tomorrow (Monday) as a test of their new system. All times PST.

3-6am - misterfearlybird - 100exp
7-10am - breakfastatfinnys - 90exp
11am - 2pm - lunchwiththemisters - 110exp
3pm - 6pm - cooldownmisterf - 90exp
7pm - 10pm - misterfdinner - 100exp

3am - 10pm - chronoexptrigger - 40exp

Also I volunteered to distribute a limited-use cryptocode here on NeoGAF.

All I get is code unknown for these time codes

edit: ah lunchwiththemisters actually worked unlike the previous code

Note there is a gap in the times the codes are active. The previous code was active until 1PM EST (10AM PST). The most recent lunchwiththemisters was just activated at 2PM EST (11AM PST).

krae_man

They updated the Retro Challange. It's get 120 stars in Super Mario 64. Guess I'll have to check to see what's on my cart when I get home.

Fuzzy

Also, new perks are coming soon.

iRZJx.png

Fuzzy

I just noticed this, hopefully it's true.

Beginning August 13th, the Misters are employing a VERY strict timetable, with content updating at 2pm PST daily.

BTW the current code isn't working so hopefully they fix it.

Oooo WoW challenge, I submitted a picture of my level 80's armory page....we'll see if they accept it.......don't think I can log into the game client right now

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
AirMech challenge is the first one I've submit in months, lol.

When everything ends up being available to everyone anyways, and your already so high level, it gives little incentive to keep grinding out challenges IMO. I could care less for them unless I've already done them.

Stage On

AirMech challenge is the first one I've submit in months, lol.

When everything ends up being available to everyone anyways, and your already so high level, it gives little incentive to keep grinding out challenges IMO. I could care less for them unless I've already done them.

Well I'd do them more often myself but usually it's for games I don't own lol

Orca

I just noticed this, hopefully it's true.

BTW the current code isn't working so hopefully they fix it.

That's what, the third new 'strict updating policy' they've switched to? Not holding my breath.

Hell, they said in the one thread that they were going to shower everyone with codes to make up for total lack of activity...never happened.

Top Bottom