• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

tsilon.ca Discussion Thread

Liquidus

Aggressively Stupid
Check your PM inbox.

Haha. Yes I do.

I've been working security for about 5 years now. Lot's of fun. I've seen some fucked up shit. The biggest thing was me and my partner found a corpse that had washed up ashore. Man that there thing stunk. So many crazy people that I've had the pleasure of dealing with lol.

jred2k

New daily:
Steve Perlman

I wonder if this is the start of the daily update being daily, or if its just a one-off again.

iphys

If anyone is looking for something to rent with your cinemanow credit, I just noticed they have the Tetris documentary Ecstasy of Order, which features a bunch of the best NES Tetris players, and is pretty interesting.

NEVERMIND: Didn't realize that the Walking Dead perk was a FAN EXPO bullshit thing, not sure why they allow you to request one if it is for FAN EXPO only

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Holy shit, a new test tier is open in the Tests area. They're all Assassin's Creed questions worth 10xp each (plus whatever your multiplier is from invites). When did this happen?

Fuzzy

Are they general knowledge about the AC series? or obscure questions that .5% of the site would know off the top of their heads?
Stuff like:

Who does Altair kill after killing all his targets
What's Ezio's brother/sister/father's name
What new weapon was in AC:R
What's the name of the character in AC3
What's AC3's character's heritage
What's AC3's character's weapon

Liquidus

Aggressively Stupid
Got about 100xp from guessing. A lot of the answers are obvious. There aren't too many questions though. Took me about 6 minutes to deplete the category.

Fuzzy

Anyone know how the invites work? I got an invite, nothing was sent to my email or anything.
I have no idea because the same thing happened when I invited wingz. He eventually figured out the questions and joined by himself but since he used the same email address that I invited I still got the 0.1 multiplier for him joining. Sucks he never got an email and had to go through the trouble.

Sora_N

I have no idea because the same thing happened when I invited wingz. He eventually figured out the questions and joined by himself but since he used the same email address that I invited I still got the 0.1 multiplier for him joining. Sucks he never got an email and had to go through the trouble.

Ah ok I have an account already...I guess I'l figure it out myself tonight when I get home. I think my work PC doesn't work with the site, nothing I do seems to work.

Ah ok I have an account already...I guess I'l figure it out myself tonight when I get home. I think my work PC doesn't work with the site, nothing I do seems to work.

On my account it says 1 friend invite pending, maybe you have to wait for the Misters to approve it?

Luigi87

But the thing is my invites aren't even going to pending, I still have "Unused Invites - 3" @_@
I've tried on both Firefox and IE.

krae_man

I always assumed that the invites stay Pending until the person invited gets past Level 10 and is accepted into the G List.

I have one that was accepted but no XP multiplier yet. I can't tell if the person signed up and just isn't at level 10 yet or if they did get to level 10 and I just haven't got the XP yet.

On an unrelated note, there are some new Test questions for Assassins Creed.

Fuzzy

I have one that was accepted but no XP multiplier yet. I can't tell if the person signed up and just isn't at level 10 yet or if they did get to level 10 and I just haven't got the XP yet.
Mine is still listed as pending and I already got the multiplier. Since it was retroactive to all of my previously earned points I went up two levels.

On an unrelated note, there are some new Test questions for Assassins Creed.
Look up. ;)

Top Bottom