• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

tsilon.ca Discussion Thread

Liquidus

Aggressively Stupid
These past few weeks have been pretty lame though some of the challenges have been decent. I wonder when the Avengers BluRay will go live.

They were going to do a perk for the Avengers collectors set but they said that there is a law suit and the collectors edition isn't coming out after all and they may do a different movie set or just do the regular edition Avengers BR

They were going to do a perk for the Avengers collectors set but they said that there is a law suit and the collectors edition isn't coming out after all and they may do a different movie set or just do the regular edition Avengers BR

I hope whatever it is applies to the BR 3D.

zorbsie

Oh snap! I just ordered this from the UK. It's $122 shipped to Canada but QoS and the bonus disc are not region free.

Futureshop has it for $175 til the 30th. $105 for the set and I would imagine shipping is free right? This is a really good deal.

EDIT: I must have missed the star trek perk as well. 50% off all ST media.

Futureshop has it for $175 til the 30th. $105 for the set and I would imagine shipping is free right? This is a really good deal.

EDIT: I must have missed the star trek perk as well. 50% off all ST media.

Yup. Better deal than buying it from the UK. Get it on release, the bonus disc works, and I don't have to pick up a Quantum of Solace replacement. I'll order as soon as I receive the code.

Requested that along with the Star Trek code. Might finally pick up the Next Gen Blu-Ray set.

zorbsie

Tried to do the mobile challenge (Hexagon). It gave me the worst headache and the best I could do was 27 seconds. Sometimes you just have to let challenges go. That being said, if anyone wants to hook up for the ODST challenge let me know.

Sora_N

I just did some of the beginning tests, I found the code for green but when I input it, nothing happens. Am I doing something wrong?

iphys

At first I had the same thing then I refreshed the site and they both showed up correctly.

Ah, that explains why the picture wasn't a picture of Star Trek before, thanks!

That Hexagon game is addictive. I started playing it, thinking no way I was going to do the challenge because it seemed too hard, and next thing I had actually completed it, lol.

iphys

I just did some of the beginning tests, I found the code for green but when I input it, nothing happens. Am I doing something wrong?

I think I had to re-login to the site each time before it actually showed me when I had entered the codes correctly.

xCobalt

iirc, you need to refresh the page after inputting a code.

I still have some invites if you want to bypass the beginning tests. You have to register under a new email though I think. If you're interested, just pm me.

chicoquente

Neo Member
I'm looking to do the ODST challenge if anyone else is interested. GT: ChicoQuente

I can do it tonight or pretty much any day this week after 4pm EST.

man that is pricey. so $50 after the tsilon.ca deal? I really hope we get more of those codes as the seasons are eventually released.

MisterJ said:
The Steelbook is exclusive to G-List members and those at the midnight Future Shop launch alone. Free for all members as a fun perk. Get it for Mists of Pandaria, get it as a ninja case for Guild Wars 2. Whatever you do, get the case and make some fun use of it!

looks like we don't have to buy the game. who's going to pick that up and sell it outside to other people walking out?

RS4-

Something wrong with the WoW one in re: to requesting a code? I click on the request option but the box just shakes. Requesting worked fine on the TWD one just to test.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I really wish that TNG S2 was up for pre-order, because otherwise, that coupon is worthless.

They don't even have the movie box sets online anymore.

krae_man

man that is pricey. so $50 after the tsilon.ca deal? I really hope we get more of those codes as the seasons are eventually released.

I'm tempted, but I'd much rather wait for a complete series boxset to go on sale for <$100 on Amazon or something.

Edit: The DVD set is $250 on Amazon. I guess what I want may never happen.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I'm tempted, but I'd much rather wait for a complete series boxset to go on sale for <$100 on Amazon or something.

Edit: The DVD set is $250 on Amazon. I guess what I want may never happen.
A TNG BluRay set?

The sets MSRP for like 140 dollars each, so... maybe when 4k TVs come out. lol

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!

iphys

Yeah, it's sad how much stuff they have that isn't available online, because I would have wanted one of the movie collections.

Stage On

Copying and pasting the daily into the box doesn't seem to work anymore :(

Lately It always says code unknown until I enter it manually for some reason

Fularu

Banned
I just registered and I'm thoroughly confused as to what I'm supposed to do...

Is there a faq or some helping site as to what I'm supposed to be doing?

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
I just registered and I'm thoroughly confused as to what I'm supposed to do...

Is there a faq or some helping site as to what I'm supposed to be doing?
Send me a PM with the email you used to register and I'll send you an invite. It's supposed to bypass all the colour stuff.

Top Bottom