• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

tsilon.ca Discussion Thread

Got a Wii and WoW code, Star Trek code is blank lol

I guess I will pre-order the wiiu and then decide later if I want to keep it or pass it on to someone else

Both my codes were there. I seem to be the only one to get a Bond order through.

Got my WiiU code but my Bond code was blank. I will try to get this fixed then I will send you the code for your friend.

Edit: oops, looks like I was not suppose to receive a code(according to Mister F), might have requested too late... sorry!

Exeunt

Y'know, I would also gladly take a Wii U code off someone's hands if anyone who's level 40+ doesn't intend to buy the console. I have like nothing to offer in return, but I would totally draw you a picture to show my gratitude. I can't draw, but you'd get a picture dammit!

Got my WiiU code but my Bond code was blank. I will try to get this fixed then I will send you the code for your friend.

Edit: oops, looks like I was not suppose to receive a code(according to Mister F), might have requested too late... sorry!

Thanks anyways. I'll see if anyone else has a Bond code for my friend.

zroid

Banned
Got my mists of pandaria perk and the wii u perk :D yay!

Did you just add the steelbook to the cart on its own and apply the promo code? It got rejected when I tried that...

EDIT: oh, were you just talking about the emails? oops, if so!

chicoquente

Neo Member
Well I managed to place my Wii U and Bond 50 orders. Both took many many tries to finally get through all the checkout errors. Pumped that the Bond code was actually $80 off!

Now if only the steelbook worked. Oh well I guess. I don't know what I'd do with it anyways since I don't even play WoW.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
I just got done doing the Prince of Persia Classic challenge and I check my email to see all 4 of my pending perks (WiiU, Bond, Trek, WoW). WiiU and Bond have been ordered without problem already.

About the WoW steelbook perk:

Mister J said:
It IS the reason it is not working, which is why the Misters must look into it and if there was a misunderstanding.

To use the perk code, you must click at the following link on the mists page:

xY15Z.jpg

Afterwards, choose the version of the game you want. Once chosen, both the game and the Steelbook will be added to your cart. At checkout, add the code to make the Steelbook free.

Again, this is different than previously understood, but still pretty neat, especially if you're planning to get the game. Still investigating to make sure this is the case though.

EDIT: I wish I had 2 more Star Trek codes so I could order all three ToS Blu-Ray sets. :(

zroid

Banned
I can confirm Steelbook code only works when you add the game to your cart.
Once you delete the game, code goes away also

Haha, I actually just came to post this. Bah!

So it's basically just a regular steelbook offer, but exclusive to tsilon members.

Is that Bond set worth it? Is it just a repackaging?

Not all Bond films have been released on Blu so it's a new set. The transfers are from the last DVD releases. Only a few of the special features are new.

If you don't want it I have a friend who would really like a code. Thanks!!

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Is that Bond set worth it? Is it just a repackaging?
According to the Amazon page:

Collectible box set featuring all 22 James Bond films on Blu-ray disc in one complete offering for the first time.

Collection includes all 22 James Bond feature films from Dr. No to Quantum of Solace and more than 130 hours of bonus features including never-before-seen content from the Bond archives, and more.

One disc of brand new bonus content approximately one hour in length.

9 titles available on Blu-ray for the first time ever: Goldeneye, Octopussy, The Spy Who Loved Me, You Only Live Twice, The Living Daylights, Tomorrow Never Dies, Diamonds are Forever, A View to a Kill and On Her Majesty’s Secret Service.
Bold = new.

Seriously, $95+tax for all 22 Bond films is great.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Not all Bond films have been released on Blu so it's a new set. The transfers are from the last DVD releases. Only a few of the special features are new.

If you don't want it I have a friend who would really like a code. Thanks!!
According to the Amazon page:

Bold = new.

Seriously, $95+tax for all 22 Bond films is great.
Hrm, I'll have to think about it since I didn't expect to spend 350 dollars this November. :p lol
I'll give DoctorWho the code if I don't want it... but when does it expire?

I'm searching the site, I don't see any 99.99$ version of WoW:MoP
You need to click on the Use Code button on the tsilon perk page. It isn't searchable.

EGM92

I just got done doing the Prince of Persia Classic challenge and I check my email to see all 4 of my pending perks (WiiU, Bond, Trek, WoW). WiiU and Bond have been ordered without problem already.

About the WoW steelbook perk:

EDIT: I wish I had 2 more Star Trek codes so I could order all three ToS Blu-Ray sets. :(

Would you like a star trek code? I can request one for you.

Hrm, I'll have to think about it since I didn't expect to spend 350 dollars this November. :p lol
I'll give DoctorWho the code if I don't want it... but when does it expire?

You need to click on the Use Code button on the tsilon perk page. It isn't searchable.

I think by the 21st.

Quadratic

Just got off the phone with Futureshop.ca about applying the WiiU code retroactively to an existing pre order. The CSR I talked to had no idea about the site and had to escalate the question to a higher up. Now I'm awaiting an answer. I wish it was possible to add a code after you made your order like how you can change the payment method/address.

Just got off the phone with Futureshop.ca about applying the WiiU code retroactively to an existing pre order. The CSR I talked to had no idea about the site and had to escalate the question to a higher up. Now I'm awaiting an answer. I wish it was possible to add a code after you made your order like how you can change the payment method/address.

Cancel the pre-order and order it again?

Top Bottom