• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tune in on Tuesday, Nov 28 at 1PM PT / 9PM GMT for the Dragon's Dogma 2 Showcase 2023!

Tune in on Tuesday, Nov. 28 1pm PT/9pm GMT for the Dragon's Dogma 2 Showcase 2023! See brand new gameplay reveals in an info-packed 15 minute livestream, directly from director Hideaki Itsuno and producer Yoshiaki Hirabayashi

Hello, PEGI, my old friend.
JnCstEX.png

Last edited:

Stafford

Since this clearly isn't the unannounced game that "will sell millions", I really wonder what that game is and when they plan to reveal it since it was said to be coming out April next year. Very odd. TGA is my only guess. And if it's MH, it would be the shortest time between reveal and release for MH yet.

As for DD2, great. Hopefully a release date too.

Ferdimage

Here's to hoping for a demo announcement during the showcase.
CAPCOM are pretty good with playable demos.

Last edited:

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
of course they are.....................i just want DD2 to be the next best AAA action/rpg game
You do know DD2 is going to for very different type of action RPG, this game is going has its own fans and Souls game going have theirs. I mean Monster Hunter series has become super popular with later games but it hasn't dethrone Souls games and doesn't need to.

Top Bottom