• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TV Shows You Have Seen Recently |OT| 2017

Finished rewatching Trigun on Netflix, which is in itself a significantly less designed anime than Cowboy Bebop is, but goes from gag show to more serious moral drama as it goes along.
Will say that CB is obviously on a very different level in terms of themes, complexity, and the interconnectedness of its world design.

Also kinda sucks that Netflix doesn't warn you about stuff you were watching or put on 'your list' become unavailable.

I finished Rick and Morty S3... best season so far. I have the last two episodes of Twin Peaks, which I have still been pacing myself on. Then I have also started The Good Place with my girlfriend, and it is fantastic.

KonradLaw

Watched all five eps of BBC's Strike this weekend
Assista-ao-trailer-de-Strike-The-Cuckoos-Calling-5.jpg

Liked it a lot. It's very oldschool, in that a criminal cases are complex and twisty, presenting themselves as riddles for viewer to try to solve before the characters do, but at the same time it has the modern lenght of multiple eps per arcs and a big focus on characters. The two leads are interesting on their own and have great chemistry together. Overall very fun. I would rate it 8/10

kevin1025

Banned
Caught up on the past three episodes of Superstore today. This season feels particularly stronger than the last two, as much as I liked them quite a bit. Super glad for this show to be back.

I finished the first season of The Good Place and finally finished Twin Peaks S3. Both are A+. The Good Place may be my new favorite Sit-Com out there and Twin Peaks is a once in a lifetime experience.

Top Bottom