• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch launches Power Rangers Marathon starting Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
yall do yourselves a favor and watch RPM. Thats some really good shit right then and there plus the yellow ranger ended up being the lead in Izombie so extra points for that.

I'll probably be stoked to watch Time Force as well, just so I can have Vergil er i mean the Quantum Ranger fuck shit up.

NOLA_Gaffer

Banned
I'll pop in occasionally. I remember liking the "Zeo" season the best. The mini-series that kicked off the move from the original series to Zeo was some serious shit.

Penguin

So has anyone worked out roughly what seasons will be on what days?

Imagine that original MMPR will be like the first 3 days or so

Then each season after that... roughly about a 3/4th of a day?

In, never did catch anything after Mystic Force. Space through Dino Thunder is the GOAT block.

You’ll want to start planning which of the 831 (they aren’t doubling up on the original/re-version of the first series) episodes you want to watch with the Twitch community now, because there’s no way you’ll be able to watch them all

87dfb3a2682b502a35234ef304bbfd5d.gif

kevin1025

Banned
I'll definitely be leaving this on when doing other random stuff.

I wish they'd add in old school 90's VHS-quality toy commercials during commercial breaks, for old time's sake.

Arc

Yeah one of those 2 if we aren't saying the OG just for nostalgia purposes. I'm more a fan of Space but time force is also there

Although I will say that the only time I was in love with the pink ranger was the Time Force pink ranger so that may sway me now that I think about it

RPM actually deserves to be in the conversation.

1. In Space
2. Time Force
3. RPM
4. Lost Galaxy
5. Lightspeed Rescue

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
welp I know what ill have on my second screen constantly during those days

sibarraz

Banned
For me Turbo is amazing since the cast is the base of in space, and as a kid I thought that it was super cool that a kid was a power ranger

In the end though, I never got why divatox was pretty much ignored considering that she must be the only villain that actually defeated the rangers. at least since in space is such a masterpiece from the beggining to the end, I hav to give credits to the series that lead to it

DarkWish

Sweet! I got invited by Lionsgate to the premiere of the Power Rangers Movie and the after party in Los Angeles, so this is the perfect way to get extra hyped up for that.

Toad.T

Banned
Sneak preview of Twitch Chat during the event:

TriHard every time Zack's on screen

Anelle every time an explosion occurs

Kreygasm every time any woman ranger does anything ever.

Ferrio

Banned

MrDestructoid is going to get a lot of work too.

My 5 year old and I started watching this on Netflix. It's funny how quickly kids just get into it. He was mimicking by the of the episode.

blakep267

-when Zack does Hip hop kido
- when Tommy tries to hit on Kim
- any time Justin does something stupid

Bossniak

I'm in for mmpr, in space, galaxy, lighspeed and time force. The ones I used to watch.

Don't know how I missed zeo but I don't remember watching it. Might tune it tho

Any Dino Thunder love in here? I found that to be a real solid season. Likable cast, Tommy's back, good suit designs, and that sentai parody episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom