• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokémon Anniversary: Back to Pokémon Red!

I missed teh urn. Again. Why why why.
Ah well, now PBR is back. And apparently after a match ends, the stream switches to show Vietnamese Crystal for us to put in a single Democracy input.
Oh god, we're going to be doing Moemon soon?

jdkluv

I've been out of the loop for a while, but any chance of us doing the GameCube games? Colosseum and XD runs would do wonders for the TPP community, most specifically in lore. :v

Wes is secretly the sexiest protagonist in any Pokémon game.

The only TPP I've watched, played and followed the lore (Red, Crystal, Emerald and Red Anniversary) I missed the end every single time BibleThump

Anyways it was a great ride, and worthy followup to the original Red run and it had it's own unique situations and challenges. Here's to all the memories!

Also always remember to wait4baba

imgres

180px-MagikarpEXTeamRocketReturns65.jpg

Azure J

The only TPP I've watched, played and followed the lore (Red, Crystal, Emerald and Red Anniversary) I missed the end every single time BibleThump

Anyways it was a great ride, and worthy followup to the original Red run and it had it's own unique situations and challenges. Here's to all the memories!

Also always remember to wait4baba

imgres

180px-MagikarpEXTeamRocketReturns65.jpg

I feel your pain. I had a rough early week here and prioritized midterms only to miss everything. Has the streamer said if there's going to be something new in the works or if this is it?

Crayolan

I feel your pain. I had a rough early week here and prioritized midterms only to miss everything. Has the streamer said if there's going to be something new in the works or if this is it?

7MU7JPT.png

We knew it was pretty much just gonna be romhacks from here on out but I was hoping we could do Vietnamese Crystal which is still a relatively normal game and would actually give us a chance to do the majority of gen 2 in anarchy before the weird stuff. Instead that's being played during PBR between matches, 1 democracy input per match.

I also feel like doing a not-exactly-pokemon thing will only be funny for a short while before it gets weird. No pokemon means no connection to our teammates.

7MU7JPT.png

We knew it was pretty much just gonna be romhacks from here on out but I was hoping we could do Vietnamese Crystal which is still a relatively normal game and would actually give us a chance to do the majority of gen 2 in anarchy before the weird stuff.
There are some items which hard lock the game so it would need the TTP anniversary treatment (I'd like the pointer tables to be fixed or whatever caused half the moves to use the name of the move prior).

Azure J

7MU7JPT.png

We knew it was pretty much just gonna be romhacks from here on out but I was hoping we could do Vietnamese Crystal which is still a relatively normal game and would actually give us a chance to do the majority of gen 2 in anarchy before the weird stuff. Instead that's being played during PBR between matches, 1 democracy input per match.

I also feel like doing a not-exactly-pokemon thing will only be funny for a short while before it gets weird. No pokemon means no connection to our teammates.

Makes me wish if Pokemon Red++ was finished, although I don't know if the stream would appreciate another trip through Gen 1 Kanto despite the improvements.

PBalfredo

Ooh, I like this race format with both games accepting the same input. I wonder if progress will be evenly split between the two or if chat will concentrate on one at a time. Checked in just in time to see Moemon beat Brock thanks to Charmeleon's (yes we got another one) Metal Claw.

Top Bottom