• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon Community Thread: We're Here Forever

Crayolan

1sb3171x.wizardchan.hank%20hill%20evil%20laugh.gif

We gotta release that Gloom, it's seriously the root of all our problems right now.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Mantyke the happy destroyer. That was pretty embarrassing, but at least a different move was finally picked.

So is TPP going to stop after black 2 / White 2? The streamer should really really stream the GC games in between HG and B/W and B/W and B2W2 :( Unless its not possible for the emulator to take input from the chat......

So around 2 months tills this end err?

Well we put Groudon in daycare and then immediately blacked out to a place where we now have to teach surf to somebody else just to get back to daycare. I swear this run is 90% trolls.

Temathael

So we beat Pryce before the fifth and sixth gyms. His type was poison. (Oddish, Toxicroak, Nidoqueen)

So hopefully we all agree that diglight is the first to go, right? He can't even level once.
I like the Diglett, but she really is pretty bad. And apparently the multitype is not even working correctly so no electric diglett for us : (

So we beat Pryce before the fifth and sixth gyms. His type was poison. (Oddish, Toxicroak, Nidoqueen)

I like the Diglett, but she really is pretty bad. And apparently the multitype is not even working correctly so no electric diglett for us : (

Wait, what
How did we beat Gyarados already?
And Pryce?
Were there options on where to go in HGSS that I never knew of?

WE CAUGHT A SHINY XATU! TPP'S FIRST EVER SHINY POKEMON!
Okay it was the gyarados but still.

YAY
Was about to get extremely frustrated because 6 pokemon=playing the daycare game for getting Kenya back, but it was a shiny, sooo

Btw, Poliwhirl has Eruption, which s pretty funny, but also has Surf, which means KENYA ISNT SAFE ANYMORE

Temathael

Wait, what
And Pryce?
Yeah we went to catch "Gyarados" and did the whole Team Rocket storyline there. After that we just went to beat Pryce. I did not know that was possible either.

Deposited Diglett (and Poliwhirl accidentally) to get room for Shuckle, which is a Noctowl!

Crayolan

We beat Chuck. He was randomized to fighting type (good job randomizer) with a Heracross and Hitmonlee.

Wait, what
And Pryce?

Even in GSC, after beating Morty you always had the choice of going west or east. Why do you think the level curve was so broken, it's because they had to lower levels around mahogany to account for people going there first.

Garjon

Chuck actually has a Heracross in this game? That's already an improvement over Gen 2.

It's really weird how hardly any of the new pokemon are represented in Gym Leader/E4 battles. Why does Morty have two Haunters and no Misdreavus? Why does Jasmine have two magnemites and no Skarmory? And so on.

I really really hope Larvitar's moveset, for the most part, can remain static. Earthquake/Stone Edge/Rock Polish/Fissure is actually pretty fantastic

Crayolan

We finally beat Jasmine thanks to Sudowoodo relearning Rock Slide by level up. She was a dragon master this time, with a Gible, Bagon, and Altaria, a surprisingly fitting team for her.

A badge and sprite for Dragon Jasmine:
Wq5SykX.png

Source

yk1wqJg.png

Source

PBalfredo

Dragon Trainer fits Jasmine very well.

4-chan is currently murdering us with her Sealeo. We seem to have a bit of a water/Ice weakness on our team....

Top Bottom