• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon Platinum: Twitch Develops a Gambling Addiction

kyo2004

Comics...

Bill-Sanctioned Shenanigans - The God of Pain Locust
4QlP4Hs.png

Source: http://dt.reddit.com/r/twitchplaysp...l/billsanctioned_shenanigans_the_god_of_pain/

Crayolan

Okay guys, so as Heartgold approaches I have a serious question for those who still frequent the thread. Do you guys think we need another TPP thread on gaf? It's not that I suddenly dislike TPP or anything, but it's clear that those who care have become so few on gaf that it may not matter anymore. If you guys think we should keep going (on gaf) I'll continue to make the threads, but I wanna hear some other people's opinions about this.

Okay guys, so as Heartgold approaches I have a serious question for those who still frequent the thread. Do you guys think we need another TPP thread on gaf? It's not that I suddenly dislike TPP or anything, but it's clear that those who care have become so few on gaf that it may not matter anymore. If you guys think we should keep going (on gaf) I'll continue to make the threads, but I wanna hear some other people's opinions about this.

Maybe make a new TPP thread but just generic and leave this one as the last game specific one.

Crayolan

Maybe make a new TPP thread but just generic and leave this one as the last game specific one.

I like this idea, are you allowed to PM mods about questions like this? I'm not sure exactly what it'd be called or if it's allowed so I'd want to get mod approval first.

Crayolan

Okay, Cyan says a general thread for future TPP games is okay. He doesn't care about the thread title, so what do you guys think it should be labeled as, TPP General Thread or TPP Community Thread?

I'll try to have it up before HeartGold starts.

New thread but make it like the first 3, where it wasn't game specific
Like how there was supposed to be a new thread for Crystal, yet no one made on and we just stayed with the 3rd thread

Probably community thread, but I don't want to be the only one talking here lol.

Ill be here a LOONG time, don't worry

Twitch Plays Pokemon OT: We're here forever
Perfect

So will new thread be in community? When is it going up, btw

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Okay, Cyan says a general thread for future TPP games is okay. He doesn't care about the thread title, so what do you guys think it should be labeled as, TPP General Thread or TPP Community Thread?

I'll try to have it up before HeartGold starts.

I'd say the latter.

Ok, seeing as thread is ending soon, I'll go nuts with covering as much artwrok as I missed

Fun Fact I just checked: ~49% of this thread's posts are due to the top 5 posters, in order (asides from me) ratcliffja, Winterfang, Crayolan, Everyday Math, and I

Talk about consolidation

There, done, I've covered endgame Platinum through Heartgold. Hope I did good with crediting everyone, I try not to make posts this ridiculous, but I really felt a bunch of this was important to lore, development, canon, or was just plain awesome

See you guys when Heartgold starts in the Twitch Plays Pokemon Community Thread |OT| You're Here Forever

Top Bottom