• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon Platinum: Twitch Develops a Gambling Addiction

PBalfredo

URN IS OVER

GH7832u.png

Reyne

Even though I've barely watched this run, I somehow caught the end. Lvl 97 Flareon finishes the job? Wow you guys. Thats some irony there.

TheOGB

Banned
Holy shit, I left Twitch running on my phone and woke up right as the last battle started. Good shit Roserade and Flareon.

woen

ヽ༼ຈلຈ༽ノ victory riot ヽ༼ຈلຈ༽ノ

woen

ヽ༼ຈلຈ༽ノ victory bike ride riot ヽ༼ຈلຈ༽ノ

└༼ຈلຈ༽┐♫ victory dance riot └༼ຈلຈ༽┐♫

My browser always exploded, successful riot

Yeah I'm a lot less excited for randomized heart gold. The novelty of a randomized run ran thin towards the end of fire red. Also, is pretty crazy how many mainline Pokemon games the DS got composted with other systems. From what I can tell, it got 9 games compared to 3 on GB, 3 on GBC, 5 on GBA, and 4 so far for the 3DS. I wonder why the output was so much bigger for that system.

TrickRoom

The luck of TEH URN was astronomical in that last battle. Key flinches, confusion procs, and misses all around. In any ordinary circumstances they'd have been sent right back to the beginning, but this was nothing short of a miracle.

Yeah I'm a lot less excited for randomized heart gold. The novelty of a randomized run ran thin towards the end of fire red. Also, is pretty crazy how many mainline Pokemon games the DS got composted with other systems. From what I can tell, it got 9 games compared to 3 on GB, 3 on GBC, 5 on GBA, and 4 so far for the 3DS. I wonder why the output was so much bigger for that system.

I agree with the randomizaed part.

Is heart-gold gonna be random?

Ironjam

My problem with FireRed was that while it mixed up a lot of things up, it was still methodical. The same Pokemons learnt the same moves in the same order, they all had the same ability as well. By the end you knew which pokemon had which ability and what moves and it was a lot less interesting than at the beginning. If the streamer made it totally random, e.g. each machop had different abilities, skill sets etc., then it would be a lot more interesting.

Top Bottom