• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Two New Undisclosed Atlus Game Live Streams Scheduled for TGS 2017

Inside-Atlus-and-Studio-Zero-15-720x340.jpg

From Persona Central:

Persona Central said:
Sega has released their Tokyo Game Show 2017 stage show schedule, revealing two as of yet unannounced Atlus game live streams.

Both stage shows are titled ”Atlus Game Stage (Provisional)," with the description ”COMING SOON."

Atlus Game Stage (Provisional) #1
Program Details

Date & Time: September 22 from 3:30 PM – 4:15 PM JST (2:30 AM – 3:15 AM EDT).
Live Stream Links:
Atlus Game Stage (Provisional) #2
Program Details

Date & Time: September 24 from 11:15 AM – 11:45 AM JST (10:15 PM – 10:45 PM EDT on September 23).
Live Stream Links:
Previously, Atlus announced an undisclosed live stream taking place on September 24 at 12:30 PM JST (11:30 PM EDT on September 23). Recently, it has been leaked that ”Dragon's Crown Pro" will be making an appearance during this live stream.

Provisional Stream #1 is 45 minutes long, Provisional Stream #2 is 30 minutes long. SMT and Dragons Crown (leaked) live streams are separate from these, which leaves the question of "What games are these for?" wide open for an answer.

kadotsu

Banned
Can't wait for a 2 hour segment about what coffee is liked in the offices followed by a Z list celeb interviewing confused people on the street.

Dragon's Crown maybe ? It's a Vanillaware but they're under Atlus I think.

Dragon Crown Pro kinda leaked. I assume that is one of them.

Edit: Wait what stream is that happening on then?

Would be a good guess, but:

Previously, Atlus announced an undisclosed live stream taking place on September 24 at 12:30 PM JST (11:30 PM EDT on September 23). Recently, it has been leaked that ”Dragon's Crown Pro" will be making an appearance during this live stream.

It'll be Dragon's Crown and 13 Sentinels. Dragon's Crown already got leaked so seems natural that SEGA would dedicate some of their stage time to it in addition to Atlus' stream. And 13 Sentinels is pretty likely to show too.

They could also both be for the same thing, SEGA has a number of games with more than one slot on their schedule.

Would be a good guess, but:

There's an SMT slot on SEGA's Stage schedule despite Atlus also having a stream dedicated to it.

Persona 3 remake and Catherine 2. Have no hope in the former but good chance with the latter. Probably dragon crown and a 3ds title.

D

Deleted member 471617

Unconfirmed Member
3D DOT GAME HEROES remake/remaster for PS4!!!! Book it!!! :)

Mariip

I'd guess there'll be no Persona 5 crimson as these streams last less than 12hours, so i'd bet on Persona 5 arena and another golden playhouse story

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
Is 13 Sentinels announced for TGS? If not, maybe they'll reveal it as something new?

3D DOT GAME HEROES remake/remaster for PS4!!!! Book it!!! :)

That wouldn't be announced by Atlus, they localized it but it's From Software who owns the IP.

_Ryo_

A few guesses.

Golden Playhouse sequel . Another deeply story focused game that explores the human psyche that has puzzle elements. It will have a different type of puzzle than the one in Catherine. PS4/Switch

New Persona 3 Dancing Footage. PS4/Vita

Persona 3 REMAKE in Persona 5 Engine. They already have the dungeon frame work set up as Persona 5's "Mementos" is basically Tartarus already. Also Persona 3's locations are much, much smaller than those in Persona 5 so less modeling. PS4/VITA/Switch.

New Persona 5 Dancing Footage PS4/Vita

Persona 5 Crimson (or whatever it will be named) PS4/Switch

Proper Persona Q 2 trailer. 3DS

Hyoukokun

We know they're working on a final 3DS Etrian Odyssey game, and EO2U had a set up for EO3U, so my guess is one of them will be Etrian Odyssey 3 Untold. Of the original three games it's probably the one least in need of a remake, but it would seem really odd to do 1 and 2 without going on to do 3.

13 Sentinels would basically be a 'new game' since we've still yet to see actual gameplay, lol. Really hoping they finally show a battle sequence or something during this stream.
The YouTube description of the TGS trailer calls it an adventure game. I pretty sure most of the game will be story, with a few minigame type things (like this) to provide variety.

snap

Banned
ATLUS JP has to realize they're leaving money on the table with a Persona 3 remake, right?

Like it doesn't even need to be that much of a remake where they build it in the Persona 5 engine or anything. Bringing the mechanics and balance changes from P3P to P3:FES would be enough.

FeMC is probably what's stopping it, tbh. To add her back into the full game would probably require more work than they want to do, but not including her would be a PR nightmare.

Top Bottom