• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tyler, The Creator releases new single (w/ music video) - Who Dat Boy

Hubbl3

Unconfirmed Member
Who else ya bitch say got a dick this big?

Edit: seems he said Bic this big?

I think he said "Bic this dig"

Edit: Nah, I think you're right, haha. I thought he just reversed the letters, but it does sound like "Bic this big"

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
Me on second listen:

T84r6cd.gif
"WAS THTA WITE FAS?"

Bronx-Man

Banned
I'll definitely say Flacko renegaded on his feature.

Imagine if he went back to making albums instead of letting the Kardashians trap him in the sunken place.

Earl, just like Tyler, disappears from the hip hop spotlight and then randomly reappears with some new stuff and an album. I still feel like he hasn't released an album that's as good as his mixtape.

I don't like shit, I don't go outside is 1000% better than Earl

Hope that a new album is coming soon, Wolf is a legitmately great album and Cherry Bomb has some nice tracks like The Brownstains, Smuckers and Fucking Young. Tyler's feature on Frank's Biking this year was great too.

I'll definitely say Flacko renegaded on his feature.

Imagine if he went back to making albums instead of letting the Kardashians trap him in the sunken place.

go listen to cozy tapes breh he bodies every verse hes on and is on more than half the album.
--
i fux with the song feels like rocky is guiding tyler in a good direction

Jocund

Pretty good song -- some of y'all trippin'

Tyler has a talent for directing. I hope he does more film-related stuff

Erv

He has a solid clothing brand and had a show on adult swim and now viceland. He may not be everyones cup of tea music wise but hes doing great

I'm sure he'll continue to be successful in other ways. But I just think he lost his chance or never had the chance to be a one of the BIG rappers. I know he has a good following though. He'll just never be a drake,eminem,jay z, etc..

____

Never heard any of his albums but loosely followed Odd Future. I'll check this out because of the cover art. And not that it has anything to do with Tyler, but I think The Internet is dope as fuck.

Top Bottom