• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uber Eats Sucks

Fbh

Most of these apps are way too expensive unless you are ordering for a large group of people. When you add in the gees and tips and everything you are paying like $10-$15 just to have stuff delivered which isn't worth it.

Thankfully there's a bunch of local places here that actually offer cheap (or sometimes free) delivery if you live close by. There's not as many options as on the app but at least stuff doesn't arrive cold and 50% of what you pay isn't the delivery service.

eddie4

Genuinely Generous
Someone needs to start a blockchain-based, decentralized delivery service, so that we can just pay the drivers, and skip the service fee, delivery fee, give us your money fee, we don't pay our drivers well fee, etc. I would do it but I'm too lazy.

Dural

I can tell you that the likes of Uber Eats and Deliveroo are a godsend for parents with small kids. The last thing you want when coming home from childcare is cook for yourself, while at the same time having to feed the kids, dress them, make sure they took the bath, putting them to sleep, etc.

Eh, I have four kids with the youngest being 4 months old and I've never used one of these delivery services. I'd rather pick it up myself if I'm ordering out, too cheap to pay for it to be delivered to me. The kids usually want to ride with anyway, they'll get their clothes back on just to go with.

Susurrus

I never used Uber Eats but Popeyes always fucks up my order. Sometimes it is for the better (extra chicken) sometimes for the worse (less chicken or an item missing). And I order direct through their website and pickup.

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?
I never used Uber Eats but Popeyes always fucks up my order. Sometimes it is for the better (extra chicken) sometimes for the worse (less chicken or an item missing). And I order direct through their website and pickup.
Dude same here.

Popeyes fucks my order all the time with Uber Eats but even when I've gone through their drive thru or went in to order.

I'm guessing you can't have an IQ above 80 to get hired there.

Top Bottom