• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uber skinny girl (GAF, where the hell are her ribs?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

strafer

Computer said:
Why hello there.

photo-1580153-XL.jpg

aliens-vs-predator-players-wanted-20090526000151286-000.jpg

y2dvd

Haven't anybody told them some thickness is where's it's at?!

Didn't old records show tight corsets killing chicks by crushing their organs in shit?

Kinyou

y2dvd said:
Haven't anybody told them some thickness is where's it's at?!

Didn't old records show tight corsets killing chicks by crushing their organs in shit?
All I know is that women used to faint a lot more often because they could hardly breath with that corsets.

Kinyou said:
All I know is that women used to faint a lot more often because they could hardly breath with that corsets.
I taught a physiology course where we had students try breathing and running on a treadmill while wearing a corset. The results aren't great.

She is gross but the best part about skinny girls like her is when they are on their backs and you're fucking them. My cock rippling along their tummy reminds me of that movie "Tremors" and i always expect it to rip out at any moment and high five me.

leadbelly

Banned
Hmmm...

1037A_lg.jpg

"Put her next to the window over there"

"Put this hat full of flowers on her head"

"Perfect!"

"Okay... now place the table in the corner over there"

"Place the rug in the centre."

"Yes... that goes well with the woman's dress."

Aske

Hyuga said:
She thought this would look good? :-/
Really? Really?? This is really morbid.

No, not really. She suffers from body dysmorphia, so she doesn't see what we see.

slopeslider said:
70lbs overweight?
overweight.jpg

"Don't judge, not everyone is a supermodel', 'modern beauty standards are unrealistic' or some shit
70lbs Underweight? Thread devoted to how shit you look.
You wouldn't get away with this is the -70 was a +70 over standard.
She's more attractive than what's in the op. Just saying.

Shiv47

Epic Tales of Penis said:
She is gross but the best part about skinny girls like her is when they are on their backs and you're fucking them. My cock rippling along their tummy reminds me of that movie "Tremors" and i always expect it to rip out at any moment and high five me.

User name and post content were never so well matched.

Everybody calls Christina Hendricks a whale, but if that's true then I'd get my Moby Dick in that shit fo sho.

going back on topic though:
corpse+bride+corpsebride.png

it's like this shit brought to life, although even the Corpse Bride is hotter/has a bit more meat to her loool that's messed up.

Epic Tales of Penis said:
"cock" and "tummy" should never be in the same sentence.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Gonna have nightmares for awhile.

noah111

Still Alive
Well now we know what a skeleton with skin looks like. If the waist to stomach width ratio wasn't so off, that'd be a hot body. How she managed to maintain any quantity of ass and boobs while so skinny, I dunno.

Sentry said:
Well now we know what a skeleton with skin looks like. If the waist to stomach width ratio wasn't so off, that'd be a hot body. How she managed to maintain any quantity of ass and boobs while so skinny, I dunno.

Her arms are still insanely thin....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom